Gaming Looking For Gaming Partners/Group

AffectiveGamers

I've Got It
Reaction score
I am looking for some YouTubers who like/want to play the following games on PC:
Terraria
Minecraft
Garry's Mod
BF3
Infestation: Survivor Stories
Planet Zomboid.
If you would like to play any of these games with me, add me on Skype (easiest), comment, or message me.
If you are planning on pre ordering Starbound or Treasure Adventure World, please comment below or add me to Skype (easiest way to contact me).

Last edited:
C

Caber

Would love to do Gmod or Minecraft with you sometime :D Though I suck at organizing times to do it.

Sfange

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Would love to play some Minecraft, Terraria or Gmod with you. Just need to know your skype now. Lol

Pig3on

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want we can play Infestation,minecraft bf3, terraria together if you wanna see my gameplays check out my channel

eric0095

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have a Minecraft server? I'm looking for someone to do a Galacticraft series with, or something of the sort.

Kroihan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Minecraft and GMod here! My Skype: alexander.olsson18

Pig3on

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have a Minecraft server? I'm looking for someone to do a Galacticraft series with, or something of the sort.
I do but its not static ip so if we play i have to give you the newip adress every 2 oe 3 days but it works i have some plugins and it wouldnt be hard to put a mod it check my channel i have some galacticraft episodes and if you want add me on skype: Pig3onhd