Gaming Looking for gaming news collaboration

RandomEd757

Reaction score
Hey I'm RandomEd757, but my YouTube Channel is RandomEd787. I make gaming news videos and talk about the state of the gaming industry. I'm looking for someone to collaborate with and to grow our channels together. Here are some of my requirements:

1. Your content must be similar to mine, I won't collaborate with people who make mostly Fornite/Call of Duty videos. Your channel must consist of mostly gaming news videos where you give your take on the story.

2. You must have a minimum of 300 subscribers and no more than 450, I want to be sure we can grow as evenly as possible. I currently have 356 subscribers.

3. You must be consistent with your upload schedule, I usually post a few videos every week around 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST and live stream almost every Thursday.

4. Us having a lot in common when it comes to the gaming industry is very important too. For example, I'm against microscamactions (micro transactions) in any paid game period, and season passes. Just as long as we have those in common, then there shouldn't be any issues.

If you meet these requirements, let me know if your interested.

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
heads up your link doesent work, just trying to see if our content would meld well, i make horror gaming and anime related content and would be good for they game genre topics, like kingdom hearts and death standing that are both hot right now

RandomEd757

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know about the link, I got it fixed. I'm not sure about our content melding. Are you considering doing some gaming news related topics at all, if so, let me know, maybe we can work something out.