Gaming Looking for gaming buddies - Want to join current group/create new

SerSchnuupi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Hello there, I'm Schnuupi. I'm 24 and live in Scotland but I am around all hours (Night shift jobs can really mess up your sleep pattern.)

I've had a youtube channel in the past that I shared with someone else but after a long time I want to start up my own. I much prefer groups to solo gaming.

I am open to joining a current group or starting a new one.

I play on PC although own an Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. I have a plethora of games, way too many to list so please just ask!

Also really looking for people to play Paladins with! Yes I own Overwatch but... It has bad memories for me so for now until I can find some good people to enjoy it with again I'm avoiding it.

Last edited:

Matteo Vellani

Reaction score
Add me on xbox DummyButton7447[DOUBLEPOST=1523650316,1523650234][/DOUBLEPOST]add me on Xbox DummyButton7447
www.
youtube.com/channel/UCVMhq0BsGW6ycRuxdLAmWxQ

is my youtube i have 1600 subs

and im 17 from america

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there. I am 23 so you know. And I live in U.S. Central time (UST -05:00).

I own lots of games. Too many to list, so I uploaded photos. Hopefully they show. But in case they don't, I have 223 games on steam alone. I also have many games downloaded from the internet, and emulated, all which can be played with multiplayer. I also own an xbox one, and planning to get a Switch.

Steam - Alter (Has a weird chin face as the profile pic)
Discord - Alter#1975

Attachments

SerSchnuupi

Reaction score
Channel Type
I own 228 games on steam, I don't have a headset for my Xbox One at the moment as I have never needed one. Mostly solo gaming on it.

I also use Origin and Uplay as well.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I own 228 games on steam, I don't have a headset for my Xbox One at the moment as I have never needed one. Mostly solo gaming on it.

I also use Origin and Uplay as well.

Just had to one up me on games eh? Haha. It's all good!
Those I don't have. Only one I have is Epic Games, just for Fortnite, which I have yet to even touch yet.
Whelp, hopefully we have something we could play. Out of those 200+, there has to be something.

SerSchnuupi

Reaction score
Channel Type
I went to play Fortnite the other day and I was put into a 1 hour login queue.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That... is rough. I heard from a friend of mine that their latest update was buggy. Maybe that could be it. I dunno. Looks fun though. Would be down to play if I could find a collab squad.

SerSchnuupi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah doing solo gets tiring, also wish I had a squad. I'm sure there is plenty of games we share.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well you'd know, you should be able to see the images. I currently have found nobody to fortnite with. I may have one, but it is nothing concrete yet.
Do you have any go to collab games? Games you really want to play or show off?

SerSchnuupi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Well even old games I wanted to play but never had anyone to play them with, any game you can really think of I've not had a chance to play. Only games I played often were Garry's Mod, Minecraft, CS:GO, Killing Floor 2 and that's really it although haven't played any of those in years. None of my friends at the time played anything else.