Gaming Looking for gaming buddies - Want to join current group/create new

SerSchnuupi

Hello there, I'm Schnuupi. I'm 24 and live in Scotland but I am around all hours (Night shift jobs can really mess up your sleep pattern.)

I've had a youtube channel in the past that I shared with someone else but after a long time I want to start up my own. I much prefer groups to solo gaming.

I am open to joining a current group or starting a new one.

I play on PC although own an Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. I have a plethora of games, way too many to list so please just ask!

Also really looking for people to play Paladins with! Yes I own Overwatch but... It has bad memories for me so for now until I can find some good people to enjoy it with again I'm avoiding it.

Last edited:
Add me on xbox DummyButton7447[DOUBLEPOST=1523650316,1523650234][/DOUBLEPOST]add me on Xbox DummyButton7447
www.
youtube.com/channel/UCVMhq0BsGW6ycRuxdLAmWxQ

is my youtube i have 1600 subs

and im 17 from america

Hi there. I am 23 so you know. And I live in U.S. Central time (UST -05:00).

I own lots of games. Too many to list, so I uploaded photos. Hopefully they show. But in case they don't, I have 223 games on steam alone. I also have many games downloaded from the internet, and emulated, all which can be played with multiplayer. I also own an xbox one, and planning to get a Switch.

Steam - Alter (Has a weird chin face as the profile pic)
Discord - Alter#1975

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
I own 228 games on steam, I don't have a headset for my Xbox One at the moment as I have never needed one. Mostly solo gaming on it.

I also use Origin and Uplay as well.

I own 228 games on steam, I don't have a headset for my Xbox One at the moment as I have never needed one. Mostly solo gaming on it.

I also use Origin and Uplay as well.

Just had to one up me on games eh? Haha. It's all good!
Those I don't have. Only one I have is Epic Games, just for Fortnite, which I have yet to even touch yet.
Whelp, hopefully we have something we could play. Out of those 200+, there has to be something.

That... is rough. I heard from a friend of mine that their latest update was buggy. Maybe that could be it. I dunno. Looks fun though. Would be down to play if I could find a collab squad.

Well you'd know, you should be able to see the images. I currently have found nobody to fortnite with. I may have one, but it is nothing concrete yet.
Do you have any go to collab games? Games you really want to play or show off?

Well even old games I wanted to play but never had anyone to play them with, any game you can really think of I've not had a chance to play. Only games I played often were Garry's Mod, Minecraft, CS:GO, Killing Floor 2 and that's really it although haven't played any of those in years. None of my friends at the time played anything else.

Back