Other Looking for Gaming BFF (PC)?!

CannibalTofu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone,

I've been dying to find someone to game with someone that I can be really good friends with. I've met a few people online, but I haven't found someone that I can actually be myself with. Most of the people I've met are a little young, so I usually feel really awkward talking to them..

I think it would be best to find someone within my age group... I'm 23. So, generally, I'm looking for someone 18 or older. I'm usually pretty vulgar (I cuss a lot) and I don't want to have to censor myself. I'd prefer for you to have a sense of humor. You don't necessarily have to have a gaming channel to be my friend either! (I would very much like to record though)

The Multiplayer games (PC) I have:
- Minecraft
- TF2
- Counter-Strike: Source
-Left 4 Dead 2
- Gotham City Imposters
- Portal 2
- DC Universe
**I'm always willing to get more games. ^_^**

Check out my channel to see if you'd be interested in getting getting to know me.

If you're interested, let me know. (Send me a message with your Skype name or something)

Thanks for considering!

Love,

CannibalTofu

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
If you ever pick up Guild Wars 2 or League of Legends, let me know. I'd be happy to join you for some killing thi... I mean recording game footage.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Oooooh I'm insterested in Portal 2 and L4D 2.

(Btw, I'm 20. Hope that's not too young.)

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i'd be interested in recording some TF2, CS:S and if you ever get it league of legends as well :p

CannibalTofu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oooooh I'm insterested in Portal 2 and L4D 2.

(Btw, I'm 20. Hope that's not too young.)
I'd be interested in doing some Portal 2 custom maps. =)[DOUBLEPOST=1350983155,1350983067][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'd be interested in recording some TF2, CS:S and if you ever get it league of legends as well :p
Sounds good. :) Do you have Skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1350983219][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you ever pick up Guild Wars 2 or League of Legends, let me know. I'd be happy to join you for some killing thi... I mean recording game footage.
I would pick League of Legends up.. but it looks really complex. I would probably be stuck in the land of noobs for life.. :(

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i do :p TheKeebzyShow, and LoL isn't that difficult, takes a bit of getting used to but its not that complicated once you get used to it :D

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I would pick League of Legends up.. but it looks really complex. I would probably be stuck in the land of noobs for life.. :(
I'm not exactly a seasoned pro, myself. It's easy to get the hang of, but it takes a bit of practice before you can streamline your game. I did have someone really good showing me the ropes when I first tried it out. It's actually the most simple game I have ever played.

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow