Gaming Looking for Gamers

TGF

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Two different genre games. LoL is more revolutionary than WoW due to the time of release of the game.
Yeah I will be playing a wide range of games

xSunken

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Yeah I will be playing a wide range of games
Just message me what you are going to play and I will get back with you. Like I said, whatever I can get my hands on is what I will play.

TGF

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just message me what you are going to play and I will get back with you. Like I said, whatever I can get my hands on is what I will play.
is LoL f2p

xSunken

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
is LoL f2p
Yes. You earn in-game Influence Points from playing games and that will buy you champions and runes. However you can invest money into the game and buy champions, skins, boost, and participate in the sales they have weekly for RP purchasers. I, personally, have spent over hundreds of dollars into this game and I don't regret it. However LoL's player base community is utterly disgusting, so much negativity, but if you can put up with it give it a shot.

TGF

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes. You earn in-game Influence Points from playing games and that will buy you champions and runes. However you can invest money into the game and buy champions, skins, boost, and participate in the sales they have weekly for RP purchasers. I, personally, have spent over hundreds of dollars into this game and I don't regret it. However LoL's player base community is utterly disgusting, so much negativity, but if you can put up with it give it a shot.
Cant be worst than COD trash talkers

xSunken

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
how long have you played LoL
Started in mid 2010 as just an off and on game because I played more COD back then. Started to pick the game around early 2011, but still played COD. Been playing a lot more since late 2012. Game gradually gets better with patches every 2 weeks.

TGF

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Started in mid 2010 as just an off and on game because I played more COD back then. Started to pick the game around early 2011, but still played COD. Been playing a lot more since late 2012. Game gradually gets better with patches every 2 weeks.
Oh nice

C-Jay95

Reaction score
Hey, I have an Xbox, PS3 and a PC but I dont pla WOW but I play some COD