Gaming Looking for Gamers (PC) round 14-16 years of age to collaborate and create a group with!

Daniel Loaiza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, my names Dan and on YouTube, I go by ME_Adrenaline. I would love to collaborate with some awesome content creators! I am 15 years of age.

I am located in Australia so we can work around time-zones and recording sessions.

I play games likes CS:GO, Paladins, Minecraft (rare occasions), roblox (memes) Osu, Geometry Dash and make moment-type videos! I am also willing to try some other free games and see what I can do.

People interested preferably don't swear as much as I like to keep my content somewhat friendly but it is permitted. Funny people would also be awesome and people who aren't gonna be as toxic or rage as often all for the funny experience! People with good microphones that don't capture as much back-round noise and good recording/playing equipment is necessary also!

My Discord is: ME_Adrenaline#9740 so add me up there if you wanna discuss further.

Can't wait to see what this brings and the kinda gaming group I will be apart of!

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your friend requests are disabled, can you add me? PhysicsFreak#9906