Gaming Looking For Gamers For A New Brand!

alilouk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys! My name is Alilouk. I am the CEO and founder of TGW (The gaming warehouse)

. TGW is a worldwide gaming team which serves as a safe haven for many gamers and content creators who aspire to become better at what they do. TGW has started off as a Faction on a Minecraft server but is growing each day into becoming a gaming team extending to many games outside of the blocky world of Minecraft. TGW also provides many FREE services for all content creators such as Thumbnails, Banners and more!

Before the launch I am looking for:

1) A Games expert. This role is very vast. When applying you will need to specify ONE GAME that you are very good at and understand fully. Being an expert in that game means you have to check your emails everyday, 2-5 times a day as well as atleast 5 hours a week on the game itself. You are also expected to be able to answer all question asked by the community. All questions will be sent to your email. (We do understand you cant answer every question but information on that will be revealed if your accepted for that role)

2) A Thumbnail Creator. This role is complicated but let me simplify it. As a thumbnail creator, you will receive emails from people asking you to make thumbnails for their brand (Usually Youtube channel). You will need to be able to create thumbnails exactly as the client have asked for to be able to satisfy the customer. You will not be paid for this neither will the clients pay for this. However, there is another way to receive credit for what youve done and details of that will only be disclosed to whoever gets accepted for the role.

3) A Banner and Avatar Creator (This role is exactly like the thumbnail creator role but you will need to create some banners and profile pictures instead.)

4) Computer Hardware Expert. This role requires the person that understands computer hardware such as RAM, Memory boards etc. This role also requires you to be able to help out people if they have any hardware difficulties running a certain game or program. (We do not expect you to answer and resolve all questions but details on that will follow if you are accepted)

5) Marketing Expert. This role is a role which is considered very important in many if not all companies. If you apply for this role you are expected to advertise the TGW across many platforms. you are also expected to promote TGW as much as possible including finding Youtubers who are willing to advertise the brand on their Youtube channel in return for something (NO MONEY).

6) Social Media Expert. This expert is meant to be the one who manages the TGW social media such as twitter, facebook, instagram and Youtube. If you apply for this role you will need to dedicate a good amount of time checking notifications, replying to people and uploading people to the offical TGW channel. Ofcourse since this is a very large role which is extremely time consuming, I will be hiring one Head Of Operations. As a head of operations, you will need to be able to direct your team, letting them know what to do when to do it etc. Ontop of that it is expected of you to be able to hire your team on your own (I will review whoever your hiring beforehand)

Application:
This is the form you will need to fill in to be able to apply

1) Name
2) Age
3) Skype/Discord (MUST HAVE A MIC)
4) Which role will you be interested in applying for
5) Time Zone
6) Country (Optional)
7) Past Experience (This is optional, but the more the better)
8) Do you meet all requirments for the roles your applying for
9) Are yoou a serious worker

FURTHER QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED DURING THE INTERVIES SEGMENT.

(REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A PROJECT THAT IS TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY AND IS EXPECTED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ALL MEMBERS. THIS IS ALSO A NON PAYING JOB BUT DOES LEAD TO MANY OTHER BENIFITS)

Thanks,

Alilouk, CEO and Founder

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1) Name Andrew (don't want to put my last name out there)
2) Age 16 gonna be 17 In November
3) Skype/Discord (MUST HAVE A MIC)I have discord
4) Which role will you be interested in applying for: I am really good at hardware but you might have to give me some time at what you had and what you need to do next
5) Time Zone Central time
6) Country (Optional) USA
7) Past Experience (This is optional, but the more the better) I Built my own PC and I watch a lot of tech videos that thought me alot
8) Do you meet all requirments for the roles your applying for yes I do
9) Are yoou a serious worker yes I work hard if people need to

alilouk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1) Name Andrew (don't want to put my last name out there)
2) Age 16 gonna be 17 In November
3) Skype/Discord (MUST HAVE A MIC)I have discord
4) Which role will you be interested in applying for: I am really good at hardware but you might have to give me some time at what you had and what you need to do next
5) Time Zone Central time
6) Country (Optional) USA
7) Past Experience (This is optional, but the more the better) I Built my own PC and I watch a lot of tech videos that thought me alot
8) Do you meet all requirments for the roles your applying for yes I do
9) Are yoou a serious worker yes I work hard if people need to
Hi! i will need your discord for the interview segment