Gaming LOOKING FOR FUNNY YOUTUBERS!!!!

roguerazer

Reaction score
looking for funny youtubers who actually bother uploading videos and with thumbnails ect, dont reply to this if youre not trying with your channel as it lets me down when i get a notification, just make sure you actually care about growing your channel, having fun and have a good mic and discord, i play on ps4!!

my channel is
youtube.com/roguerazer

Zanthur

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My bad I didn't realize you were PS4

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
looking for funny youtubers who actually bother uploading videos and with thumbnails ect, dont reply to this if youre not trying with your channel as it lets me down when i get a notification, just make sure you actually care about growing your channel, having fun and have a good mic and discord, i play on ps4!!

my channel is
youtube.com/roguerazer
Nice channel, I would be interested in collabing with you!

MrDillaB

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I like the thumbnails you make and the quality of your videos, so if ever your down to link up and collab, Contact me

DTay Chaos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i play ps4 and im on a daily upload schedule id be interested in making videos with you![DOUBLEPOST=1531363483,1531363464][/DOUBLEPOST]i also have discord and a good quality mic

Reaction score
i thoroughly enjoy your videos and i subbed! i don't play ps4 just PC but just thought i would let u know i think your videos are really great