Gaming Looking for Funny Youtube Crew (Like Vanoss/Delirious)

Caizen

Reaction score
I am a decent content creator. I mainly play on PS4 and sometimes PC if i can run the game until i can get a better PC (working on it). I am decent with photoshop as well, to check out what I've created head over to my instagram @itscaizen or just simply check me out on youtube (Link below).

MiovoYT

Reaction score
You seem like a decent bloke, Would you consider collabing Fortnite with me? cause I can create quality content if you don't believe me check out my channel, Miovo ( First video is called Why I don't play on PC Servers....... And you can also check out my other video if you want)

Niko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sub count? Also, I'm down if we do a DC themed thing....cause.. ya know.. I'm the joker

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You wanna know what Vanoss was such a hugely successful channel? It's because he was entertaining.
Why was he so entertaining? Because him and his friends were, y'know, friends.
They weren't just a group of randos from some forum. They were all really good friends who met and became friends naturally.
They had good chemistry together, which made them fun to watch.
If you just look for some group of randos from a forum, none of you will have chemistry. It'll be an awkward mess with the occasional cracked joke, but aside from that, it'll be a complete flop.

Reactions: Fost

AircraneKris

Reaction score
I would like to join you? Im 14 i love watching vanoss and mcnasty.. I play ps4 and i like to act funny and make people laugh if i can but i do make adult jokes if thats ok?

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
You wanna know what Vanoss was such a hugely successful channel? It's because he was entertaining.
Why was he so entertaining? Because him and his friends were, y'know, friends.
They weren't just a group of randos from some forum. They were all really good friends who met and became friends naturally.
They had good chemistry together, which made them fun to watch.
If you just look for some group of randos from a forum, none of you will have chemistry. It'll be an awkward mess with the occasional cracked joke, but aside from that, it'll be a complete flop.
How you think they found each other? From games, random people at first. gotta start somewhere.
Good job making it seem impossible. Thats why people lose confidence in doing YouTube.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How you think they found each other? From games, random people at first. gotta start somewhere.
Good job making it seem impossible. Thats why people lose confidence in doing YouTube.
No, people lose confidence in Youtube because they soon realize that it doesn't matter how hard you work on producing quality content, in the end you'll always end up being overshadowed by the hot garbage infecting the website. Someone talking sense into a person won't make them lose confidence.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats ruining experience. It doesnt matter if youtube isnt doing hot right now, if it is your dream to become a professional youtuber and live off it. Thats not how most people lose confidence, its mostly when they try to find other people that want to youtube just as much as they do but instead they find people like you trying to ruin peoples hopes and dreams. But it doesnt matter how hard YOU try because they will always be good people out there ready to support the next youtuber to join the mix. if you alre literally going to ruin peoples posts, you should find a different website to do it on.

zerocache

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats ruining experience. It doesnt matter if youtube isnt doing hot right now, if it is your dream to become a professional youtuber and live off it. Thats not how most people lose confidence, its mostly when they try to find other people that want to youtube just as much as they do but instead they find people like you trying to ruin peoples hopes and dreams. But it doesnt matter how hard YOU try because they will always be good people out there ready to support the next youtuber to join the mix. if you alre literally going to ruin peoples posts, you should find a different website to do it on.
I don't see how @Scootakip [Lana] ruined OP's post, or somehow ruining peoples hopes and dreams by stating something that should have been obvious.

If you want to make collab videos with a few YT gamers with varying audience sizes, so that you can share them and the like then go ahead and good luck! Hopefully it will pay off.

However, if you want to make videos with the intent of being "funny" to the likes of Vanoss et al, ... It's hard not to point out that this is not really the best way to go about it.

Reactions: Scootakip [Lana]