Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming Looking For Funny People to Collaborate With!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BlackSparkProductions, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $3
    I Have a little under 30 subs and i am looking for people to collab with and grow our channels together!!! If you r interested please respond to this thread my channel link is also below. Thx in advance!!!

2. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $1
    I´m always looking for collabs and I have some videos some people consider funny too:)
    Feel free to check out my channel and get back to me if you have any ideas for collaborations (my channel is a channel with short animated videos by the way)

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $3
    Very cool. i am looking for a person who has a gaming channel and wants to play games. but if you have any idea about a video you want to do on your channel or mine let me know i am always open to ideas!!!

4. Chuckinator
    Cash:
    $2
    What system do you play on and what games? Im at work right now or else Id check out your channel

BlackSparkProductions likes this.
  5. Messages:
    Cash:
    $3
    I a have a lot of games such as astronner to the pixelled game!! i also have a gaming PC with a Gforce gtx 1050ti

6. Messages:
    Cash:
    $1
    I'd be down to collab. I only have 58 subs right now but I do gameplay and would love to collab!
    My Discord: MigzIsAWESOME13#6942 Add me or I can add you. :D

7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $3
    sent you a request

MigzisAWESOME13 likes this.
  8. Messages:
    Cash:
    $1
    Alright I'll accept it after school xD

9. Messages:
    Cash: