Gaming Looking for funny people (PC)

Reaction score
I am a 19 yo person looking for people to make videos with and hopefully make some friends. You know this feels like I'm putting an ad out on craigslist for sex. Definitely do not want random youtube sex!
Games:
CSGO
PUBG
H1Z1
Fortnite
Shellshock
GTAV

Add me on discord if you want to collab or whatever. The more the merrier as I (and a lot of people really) always say. LucSkywalker #5376
I don't know if this matters to anyone but I have 30+ subs. Subs don't make a difference to me as I just want some funny people to make videos with and grow on YouTube. My channel is also LucSkywalkerFTJ if you want to check out the videos I've already made. (2 at the time of writing this but I only started seriously again a few days ago.) My mic quality is a little s***e in the videos but I'm working on trying to make it better lol.

Thesavagescot

Reaction score
Hey,

I will send you a request on discord :) i havent been active for a while on yt but trying to get back into it (just made an account here). Im thesavagescot on yt if you want to have a look at my stuff too :)

Do you play gmod as well as these games? I only have Shellshock and fortnight from your list.