Gaming Looking for Funny Moment Channels!

Jolttix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey. My name is Jolttix, I am not good at video games, but I am good at funny moments.
I'm in a small group of YouTubers that make funny moment videos and I'm just looking around for another person or two.
If you have a funny moments channel and play games like CS:GO, Garry's Mod, or Fortnite feel free to message me on Discord Jolttix#2264 or on this thing.
If you're not sure what kind of videos I'm talking about, go to my channel and see if your content is similar.
Just a few requirements: be 16+, try to be active on your channels, and don't get butthurt about everything, we're trying to keep this non-toxic.

2LTDan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoy your editing style. Add me via discord if you're interested in working together.
LTDan#1544

Nick3ck

Reaction score
Hey dude, I was looking around for some recording groups myself
not really a fan of CS:GO but I do enjoy some Gmod.
Got a large library of games but I mostly play rainbow six and league of legends,
with an occasional Gmod if I find a group.
Check me out if you are interested ^^

ItsEvanh

Reaction score
Hi! I have Fortnite and Gmod And I would love to collab sometime but I don’t know if I have enough subscribers. If you want to collab my discord is: ItsEvanh #6014 I could download league of legends, but I will probably have to learn a lot :) I am a decent editor and I mainly use elgato software to record. Thanks! What do you play on?

Last edited: