Comedy Looking for funny League of Legends players

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMND

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, over at TheMostConfusingScenarios the guys are going to start posting videos rapidly to get their view count up. Although, they need material. So they need some funny people to get some nice footage with on League of Legends. So if you are interested in being in one of their videos reply to this thread and I'll let you know if they will accept.

Curiosityo

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
Hey man im now hating your vids or ideas.

Just your video seems way to jumpy if your looking to create decent footage.

Also never ever show your skype on YouTube.

SwingPoynt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could be wrong, but I feel like people on the internet that think they are funny, are going to disappoint you, like a lot.

Just gotta spend time playing the game and finding those great personalities that you mesh with. Posting for them usually just ends up finding you some really socially awkward folk that make not so great recording commentary/footage.

But who knows, maybe you'll find a gem. Good Luck.

OR

You take the initiative to personally ask people to join you that you have already found to be awesome.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I can't record lol yet but i have it and love playing it and also have a good mic so would love to be a part of the videos...

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm level 30 on the EW server, I'm not promising that I'm some kind of comedian or anything but I normally have a laugh with mates when I play.

My questions are:
1) How old are you all?
2) Are you on the same server?
3) Do you all speak clear English?

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sadly I don't play LOL but I do play Smite ^^

TMND

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

There was a problem with the locked fps and it came out really jumpy. No worries, the next video won't be anything like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1382962208,1382962145][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys i think he's asking for clips for his channel?
I actually need people to play with while skyping so I can record some funny things happening. Although, we will take sent in clips as well.
If you have any email me @ tehminenexdoor@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1382962276][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sadly I don't play LOL but I do play Smite ^^
That gives me a really good idea. Can you send in one of you're funniest smite clips? (more than 7 secs long if possible.) :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382962539][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't record lol yet but i have it and love playing it and also have a good mic so would love to be a part of the videos...
Hey! There's no need for you to record. That's what we're here for :D
Add me on Skype and we can work things out.
I could be wrong, but I feel like people on the internet that think they are funny, are going to disappoint you, like a lot.

Just gotta spend time playing the game and finding those great personalities that you mesh with. Posting for them usually just ends up finding you some really socially awkward folk that make not so great recording commentary/footage.

But who knows, maybe you'll find a gem. Good Luck.

OR

You take the initiative to personally ask people to join you that you have already found to be awesome.
True, true, true. Although, if they're not funny. There part won't be in the video either way :D (Magic)[DOUBLEPOST=1382962657][/DOUBLEPOST]

P.S. Don't tell me what to do mom :)

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There was a problem with the locked fps and it came out really jumpy. No worries, the next video won't be anything like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1382962208,1382962145][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually need people to play with while skyping so I can record some funny things happening. Although, we will take sent in clips as well.
If you have any email me @ tehminenexdoor@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1382962276][/DOUBLEPOST]
That gives me a really good idea. Can you send in one of you're funniest smite clips? (more than 7 secs long if possible.) :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382962539][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! There's no need for you to record. That's what we're here for :D
Add me on Skype and we can work things out.

True, true, true. Although, if they're not funny. There part won't be in the video either way :D (Magic)[DOUBLEPOST=1382962657][/DOUBLEPOST]

P.S. Don't tell me what to do mom :)
ill see what I can do ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.