Gaming Looking for funny content creators!

TybroGaming

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Tybro, and I have around roughly 300 subscribers on YT. The content I create is similar to old-Vanoss, where I record funny moments with my friends and edit them heavily. I play on all platforms; PS4, PC, and Xbox. My biggest games are:

• Apex Legends
  • Call of Duty
  • Garry's Mod
  • Friday the 13th/Dead by Daylight
  • Minecraft
  • GTA
  • Fortnite
  • Skribbl.io
  • Golf It!
I play many more games (like Halo or other Indie PC Games) and I am always down to record whatever we play! I am looking for some people to record this content with for YouTube, because it's always more fun playing and creating with a similar crowd with the same purpose, and with people willing to help one another. I always enjoyed watching groups like Vanoss, and to make a group like that would be really cool. I live in US CST time, and I am 18 years old looking for at least 16+ years old. If interested, hit me up on discord: Tybro#3022

Lord Nugs

Reaction score
Hey! I'm interested in joining, I know my channel is just starting out but I have a similar mindset to you in terms of content and I do care about the quality of my videos. I mostly play on Xbox but I'm starting to get into PC gaming a little bit more now that I have a decent PC. I play most of the games on your list minus GTA and Friday the 13th and Dead by Daylight. I'm 20 years old and I also live in CST time. My upload schedule my vary from time to time because of work but for the most part I try to upload as often as I can. My discord is Nugs#4018.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Reactions: TybroGaming