• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Gaming Looking for funny content creators!

TybroGaming

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Tybro, and I have around roughly 300 subscribers on YT. The content I create is similar to old-Vanoss, where I record funny moments with my friends and edit them heavily. I play on all platforms; PS4, PC, and Xbox. My biggest games are:

• Apex Legends
  • Call of Duty
  • Garry's Mod
  • Friday the 13th/Dead by Daylight
  • Minecraft
  • GTA
  • Fortnite
  • Skribbl.io
  • Golf It!
I play many more games (like Halo or other Indie PC Games) and I am always down to record whatever we play! I am looking for some people to record this content with for YouTube, because it's always more fun playing and creating with a similar crowd with the same purpose, and with people willing to help one another. I always enjoyed watching groups like Vanoss, and to make a group like that would be really cool. I live in US CST time, and I am 18 years old looking for at least 16+ years old. If interested, hit me up on discord: Tybro#3022

Lord Nugs

Reaction score
Hey! I'm interested in joining, I know my channel is just starting out but I have a similar mindset to you in terms of content and I do care about the quality of my videos. I mostly play on Xbox but I'm starting to get into PC gaming a little bit more now that I have a decent PC. I play most of the games on your list minus GTA and Friday the 13th and Dead by Daylight. I'm 20 years old and I also live in CST time. My upload schedule my vary from time to time because of work but for the most part I try to upload as often as I can. My discord is Nugs#4018.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Reactions: TybroGaming