Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Music Looking for funny artists for collab

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dave2017, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $31
    I´m looking for funny musicians to do a collaboration with. This is what I had in mind. You have a great song and I will make an animation video and put it on my channel with a shout out/link to your channel (I have about 2900 subscribers) I will make kind of like the same style of video as the ones on my channel. So if you are a musician/singer feel free to check out my channel and see if you have music or a song that could do well on it

2. George Hudson
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $16
    Hey man, not a musician, but just checked out your channel and it's really good! Subscribed and deffo will be checking more video's out. Not sure how, but would you collaborate with non musicians, like animating a "story time" video?

3. Palooza Pizza
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $18
    I could be what you consider a funny musician! Not much of a musician but im ok at garageband! Hit me up!

4. Hanne Verleysen
    Cash:
    $16
    I'm a musician and would love to do a collab (although I don't think my songs are actually 'funny'... but maybe you're still interested :p)
    You can listen to some of my original songs over on my channel :)

5. Agus Theo
    Cash:
    $0
    I like to cover songs, some also look funny.
    you can visit my channel and be able to judge whether it is suitable to collaborate. :dance:

6. MAXX ADORNO
    Cash:
    $18
    Hey, i do comedic rap music. I would be interested in doing that with you just hmu