Gaming Looking for Fun PC Gamers to Collab With

AlexTries

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I just returned to YouTube with a new channel and all my old contacts that I would collab with are gone. So I am in need for some fun people. Here are some things to know.

• I am 20 years old, and would prefer people 16+ to collab with
  • I record mainly indie games or fun non mainstream games. Not recording games like CoD or Fortnite.
  • Right now the only game on Steam I have (lost my old account) is gmod where I plan to make the most videos with this collab. I also record lots of fun free indie games you can find on indie sites. I love to do horror game videos and with the right person I think we can make some very funny videos.
  • I cuss a lot and and have weird humor, so if you aren't the fun type or are stuck up this isn't for you.
  • I am very kind to those I play with, so try to avoid being an ******* if possible haha
  • If things work well I would like this to be a long term thing helping eachother grow, but only if we work well.
I don't have an exact number on how many people I want to group up with but definitely at least 5. If you are interested in working with me to help each other grow our channels feel free to add me on discord :) :up:

AlexTries#1831

CGVega

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Alextries

Maybe we can discuss something? I'm trying more streaming myself. I'll hit u up on discord.