Gaming Looking for Fun content creators to collab and create a group with!

TheDrSeuss

Reaction score
Hey I'm down to collab[DOUBLEPOST=1502361402,1502355540][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys, how you doing? great? that's good man, that's real good!
looking to create a group of content creators to accelerate all of our channels.

I'm a youtuber who has just started a 2 weeks ago but started taking it seriously 1 week ago. I have 14 subs and have a huge passion for getting better at this craft. Anyway, just looking for fun gamers to collaberate with. I'd love to share my techniques I've acquired over the last week haha and would love to learn from you guys too!

look me up if you guys want to see the content I'm creating! YT channel = Jamethan
Also don't forget to criticize anything about my channel, whether its channel art, profile pic, editing... I APPRECIATE ALL CRITICISM

Only interested in playing with people who are:
- Enthusiastic
- Fun
- Discord
- Have a decent mic
- Ability to Banter
- Passionate and driven to grow
- on PC and/or PS4

Games: (I'm down to buy any fun games you have in mind; if i can make a funny video of it)
CS:GO
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
GTA V
GMod
Golf with your friends

If you aren't interested, well thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and good luck in your future endeavors!
Whats your discord?

Curious.Jack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looking for friends to create content with!

Definitely looking for peeps who want to collab/chill and have fun.

I do play on PC and currently doing mostly quick clip type of Overwatch vids for my IG/YT channels. Just prefer to keep in the habit of editing weekly.

Add/Contact me if you're interested.

Cheers All! =}

PS4: CuriousJack
Discord: CuriousJack #9510
Steam: realcuriousjack

BeefandRice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Jamethan i recently upgraded my pc like i said i was gonna, and also got the at2020 so if your still down to record hit me up on discord username: BeefandRice#7889

Jamethan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Jamethan i recently upgraded my pc like i said i was gonna, and also got the at2020 so if your still down to record hit me up on discord username: BeefandRice#7889
f course

RedPlays

Reaction score
Yo i have CSGO Gmod and Golf with friends, add me on discord if interested
ReD#1328

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to do a collaboration. I´m going to buy Plaground Unknown soon and after I got it, we could do something together. But the only problem is that I´m german speaking. But my english is decent.