Looking For FullScreen Partner To Recommend Me

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone;

I have a new rapidly growing gaming channel @ youtube.com/KensharmaPlays.

It currently has ~200 subscribers and growing everyday, along with ~750 views/day.

I wanted to ask if any fullscreen partners would be able to recommend my channel to their partner representative for in a couple days when I apply (at around 400-500subs).

If you can help me out, please post below or PM me where I can contact your rep and letting me know you'd be willing to refer me. Thanks!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man. I am with Fullscreen but I really don't think a recommendation from us would mean anything to them to be honest. I have never heard of anyone doing that. Your stats seem impressive by them self man. Just go for it. If they reject you I think you can re apply in a month.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks chaps :) I'll see what they say when I apply tomorrow or Friday.[DOUBLEPOST=1343266284][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man. I am with Fullscreen but I really don't think a recommendation from us would mean anything to them to be honest. I have never heard of anyone doing that. Your stats seem impressive by them self man. Just go for it. If they reject you I think you can re apply in a month.
You probably aren't able to say; but two questions:

What does the dashboard show? Just stats on video views?

And, do you make more then 2.00 CPM or less? (Machinima pays 2 flat, so need to know)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
To be honest, you're channel has been open for almost less than a week...don't you think it's a bit early to be thinking about partnership? I mean I have been working on my channel for a little over 5 months now and I don't necessarily feel like I'm anywhere near the level that is needed to be partnered. I don't know, maybe with these networks and all, YouTube has just been changing and stats like those could get you partnered.

I don't mean to come down on your thread but I have just been noticing a trend with new users popping up with like 3 videos going 'Um, right...so who should I partner with?' and it's just like 'What?! Partnership should be the last thing on your mind right now!'

Reactions: VlogRays

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To be honest, you're channel has been open for almost less than a week...don't you think it's a bit early to be thinking about partnership? I mean I have been working on my channel for a little over 5 months now and I don't necessarily feel like I'm anywhere near the level that is needed to be partnered. I don't know, maybe with these networks and all, YouTube has just been changing and stats like those could get you partnered.

I don't mean to come down on your thread but I have just been noticing a trend with new users popping up with like 3 videos going 'Um, right...so who should I partner with?' and it's just like 'What?! Partnership should be the last thing on your mind right now!'
Not new to youtube, Just made a fresh channel as a migration from my old dual comm channel which I have stats and proof of upload from. It was getting ~300 views a day when I closed it to transfer with 39.000 upload views, but I understand.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not new to youtube, Just made a fresh channel as a migration from my old dual comm channel which I have stats and proof of upload from. It was getting ~300 views a day when I closed it to transfer with 39.000 upload views, but I understand.
Oh I didn't even see that...yeah I think your channel has to be at least a month old.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh I didn't even see that...yeah I think your channel has to be at least a month old.
Nopes, already contacted them regarding this.

Also, any insight as to my 2 above questions?