Gaming Looking for friends to record with

Esmodea

Reaction score
To clarify on the "friends" above, I want to get close with said people I record with before actually recording, since that usually creates better chemistry for the actual recording session.
I've got a lot of games and not a lot of youtubers to record with, I'm looking to make montage-esque videos focused on some dark-ish humor, I can send an example if requested.

for a list of games
ultimate chicken horse
duck game
castle crashers
speedrunners
portal 2
golf with your friends
shellshock live
battleblock theatre
vrchat
rocket league
move or die
plague ink evolved
garry's mod
civilization V
cannon brawl
don't starve together
lethal league
rivals of aether
rock of ages
and any other free to play multiplayer title (unless I choose to not play it XD)

Last edited:

MisterRJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sounds like an awesome idea. My name is RJ. Send me a message on Skype: RDJDJRJ

I'll admit, the dark humour was the draw in for me. Cards against humanity style, i like it xD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have 12 of the 19 games listed. I am interested in a potential recording session.
Discord Tag: Alter1994#1975

JOSHGU1LD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im interested but what type of dark humor lpz send example

Reaction score
im interested my steam and skype are both slateermine2049 so send me a message on either of them

Esmodea

Reaction score
im interested my steam and skype are both slateermine2049 so send me a message on either of them
I need your discord number as well in order for me to message you there, I usually don't use skype unless it's the only option

riseofkira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why Hello there! My name is Riseofkira also known as Gears, Kira, Rise & sometimes "Dumbass" I am what you call...."f*****g Crazy" in the sense If we were to talk at some point I will just drift off into some other crazy s**t that I won't remember what I even said a few hours later....if that makes sense. I am a man of a ****** sense of humor, I remember laughing at some s**t that would make me look like an ******* for sure. BUT ANYWAYS! Enough about my past and who I am, I am here to ask of you if you would let me Hang out with you to see our comedy/personalities mesh well for us to record in the future I am a mix of both Console & PC gaming channel but I don't have the best PC so I can't play many AAA games, I am in a state with my channel where I have been talking a break so when you look at my channel you will see a HUGE gap of content. I am going to make a return soon I have recorded a little already for my return. But the time I have not been on my channel I have been on others practicing my craft so that is good. I am going to send this unlisted video of I guess a mini montage to show you how my voice is & a little of how I am, NOW! These clips are a mix of stuff from my channel & other peoples channels I have been in and some are years apart so keep that in mind also. I guess that is it If you would like to try me for size contact me on discord

[ Riseofkira#2616 ]

I just realized I can't post links so....just ask for it when you contact me.

Last edited by a moderator: