Gaming Looking for FRIENDS (to record for YT on PC/PS4)

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys and girls! Im a friendly person and im looking for funny ppl to play with and record. Would like to play with people that are around my age (15). Dont care about subs or anything, just be creative and know how to edit vids. If you dont its ok and im here to be friends and have fun, not be serious and make business or take advantage of anyone. Trust me it doesnt work if you are that way.

Discord ApaceGaming#0026

OfficialAuxiliary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I sent you a friend request on Discord. I am 13 years of age, like PC gaming, willing to buy many games. Professional gaming studio with good quality computer. If you are interested let me know on discord. Auxiliary#6757

Hayzer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys and girls! Im a friendly person and im looking for funny ppl to play with and record. Would like to play with people that are around my age (15). Dont care about subs or anything, just be creative and know how to edit vids. If you dont its ok and im here to be friends and have fun, not be serious and make business or take advantage of anyone. Trust me it doesnt work if you are that way.

Discord ApaceGaming#0026
Yh we should collab and so should auxiliary he seems cool we can be like a group of friends who record it will be dope message me on snapchat @ haydon657 or insta @h.__1up Peace hope to see you in the future

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Discord ApaceGaming#0026
whats your channel

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I'd be interested,I'm fourteen soon to be 15 and I can play ps4

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm intrested I Contacted you on discord my discord is IkaikaTech#3760

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm intrested I Contacted you on discord my discord is IkaikaTech#3760
sure but if you are gonna play you need to get ww2 bc once that comes out we are gonna play only cod ww2 and make ninja defuse/ funny moments montages in a way. So if you are getting that and you are funny and creative, then add me on discord ApaceGaming#0026

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
youtube.com/apacegaming

Why do you wanna know? :) I know theres a lot of s****y YT ppl but im not one of them
oh no is not casue of thatis cause i need to see if your voice is squicky or not and you not so hey can i collab with you