Gaming Looking for friends to play video games with :D (Closed)

Kittory

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I've decided to finally actually start uploading videos on my channel, so my next problem is a lack of friends.

I play a lot of Minecraft, but there are a couple problems with my multiplayer on it.
I also have Who's Your Daddy, ARK, and Golf With Your Friends, plus a few other games.

I have both Skype and Discord, but my skype name has my last name in it, so I won't say it here.

Family friendly language only, and because of school, siblings, dogs, parents, and other factors, my schedule will change a lot, as in I don't have one. Age should be from 13-18 because I have parents.

Anyways I'm just hoping to make some cool new friends to play games with! (I'll tell you my skype/discord when we talk if that's okay)

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I've decided to finally actually start uploading videos on my channel, so my next problem is a lack of friends.

I play a lot of Minecraft, but there are a couple problems with my multiplayer on it.
I also have Who's Your Daddy, ARK, and Golf With Your Friends, plus a few other games.

I have both Skype and Discord, but my skype name has my last name in it, so I won't say it here.

Family friendly language only, and because of school, siblings, dogs, parents, and other factors, my schedule will change a lot, as in I don't have one. Age should be from 13-18 because I have parents.

Anyways I'm just hoping to make some cool new friends to play games with! (I'll tell you my skype/discord when we talk if that's okay)
Hey I would like to collab with you. My discord is Fichee_slays#9172, and my skype is Slaysfichee. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? Thank you

Kittory

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey how you doing I'm HaZZoreon. I'm currently looking for some people for a community of gamers I'm in charge of. Would you be interested in joining, it's made for collaboration also :)
My Discord name is ItzHaZZoreon#4130 if you wanna contact me that's cool
Thanks for your offer, but I'm not looking for a community of gamers, so I'll have to decline. Sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1503535711,1503535470][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would like to collab with you. My discord is Fichee_slays#9172, and my skype is Slaysfichee. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? Thank you
Sorry for my late reply, but I've sent you a friend request on discord (Kittory). I suppose I should warn you, I'm not very good at meeting people, so I'll be awkward. And like I said, I have no real schedule because it depends on my family so it's up to you for the most part.

Aloiine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Helloo!
So you know what the problems are? On the multiplayer thingy I mean, because I'm down to a Minecraft collab :3
Pyrto #6305

//And I'm 19 for your info//
//And if you're curious about my videos you can search for "Aloiine Gaming" on YouTube. My link down below might not work//

Kittory

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Helloo!
So you know what the problems are? On the multiplayer thingy I mean, because I'm down to a Minecraft collab :3
Pyrto #6305

//And I'm 19 for your info//
//And if you're curious about my videos you can search for "Aloiine Gaming" on YouTube. My link down below might not work//
I suppose I could try playing multiplayer. The problem was more with me personally, so playing on servers isn't an actual problem. Also, is the Pyrto #6305 your discord? I'll send you a friend request and we can go from there if it is.

Also to get your link to work you need to do the last part of the link to your channel, after the word channel. I believe yours would be "UCX24dDgbMqqZ_aAEyem-8Hg" but idk if it changes so don't hold me to that. And when your setting it up it you need to click channel, because it's after the word. That's bascially it.

Aloiine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I suppose I could try playing multiplayer. The problem was more with me personally, so playing on servers isn't an actual problem. Also, is the Pyrto #6305 your discord? I'll send you a friend request and we can go from there if it is.

Also to get your link to work you need to do the last part of the link to your channel, after the word channel. I believe yours would be "UCX24dDgbMqqZ_aAEyem-8Hg" but idk if it changes so don't hold me to that. And when your setting it up it you need to click channel, because it's after the word. That's bascially it.
Yeah, that's my discord! And I understand that you're unsure about multiplayer, been there so trust me. ^^'

I've already tried that... but maybe I should give it an another try. Well well, I'll make it work somehow x)
Thanks anyway!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hello there, I'm Kameron :3 I'm 16 (if you were wondering :p) and I'm up for a collab or just playing for fun. I am naturally family friendly as it's just how I am. My channel is down below and my discord is KingKameronGames#2193 if you are up for it :D

Last edited:

Kittory

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there, I'm Kameron :3 I'm 16 (if you were wondering :p) and I'm up for a collab or just playing for fun. I am naturally family friendly as it's just how I am. My channel is down below and my discord is KingKameronGames#2193 if you are up for it :D
I'm willing to try it out, so I've sent you a friend request on discord. We can talk more on there, if that's okay :D