Short Film Looking for filmmakers (I make music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennSora

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Was actually looking for someone to help me with music for a song dedication to two celebs I adore actually

RayzorStudios

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there,

I make GoPro edits so you might be able to help me out with one edit or a few videos. I dont have any edits ready at the moment but when my next one is finished I may be able to send you a mute copy of it and you could come up with something? Let me know what you think

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You answered your own question! I think...
Suppose a musician and a filmmaker were both on the scene, how would that make the process any faster? Its not like I could make the music while the film is in production, it would have to have a basic video down or at least a theme. I think it would be much harder to make a movie based on a song rather than a song based on a movie.[DOUBLEPOST=1373766799,1373766748][/DOUBLEPOST]Another example -- I'm currently working on music for a game company and they show me a picture or a scene and tell me to make music that reflects that mood.
No, but you tell him what to do. if i pull everything out of my magic box, and stuff.. wont i be the one that is soposed to get all credit? you didnt help at all, so technically it would be my music.. and your music would be playing in the background. if you want to make something like that, i advice you to be toether on scene :)

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I dunno what the fuss is about.

Anyway! I am a Director/Filmmaker. I am working on a few scripts. I think we defo could work together and be a real team.

I must say your compositions are really well done. I would like to suggest one thing. If we did work together, i would need you to steer away from any cheap/unrealistic instruments. If you can get a hold of realistic sounding VSTs that would be super.

Nonetheless, i actually have a short, sweet...warm type of a short that i am editing. I'm just going through the sound design and then finish off with a Colour Grade. Any chance you would be up for that? You can PM or reply here.

Good luck!

P.s feel free to check out some of my work. (the track on the smoke effect, video was all done by myself)

p.p.s The short im working on will be entered into the Virgin Media Shorts competition. (google it)

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I try to make short films sometimes, but most of the time I do not have anyone to help, I work on everything by myself (camera, editing, writing, music, etc.) so I can't say it turns out the best it could be haha. If I do start to make another short film where I can get more people involved other than just myself, I will contact you about doing music if you would be interested.

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make a web comedy series called Work in Progress. If you are interested I would like to work with you in our third season. I am thinking that we need more background music. Again if you are interested we would start production either in the middle of august or towards the end. Because I am not musically inclined we would be working together pretty close (using skype) and trying to figure out the best music for the scenes. depenind on this season hopefully we can have a long lasting relationship that helps us both grow. Thanks for your time.

HiJoshua

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man this stuff is amazing! Is this all original? I'm studying a bachelor of film and television at the moment, so I'll definitely keep you in mind when I'm next looking for music! Also, I might come back if I ever want some music for a random YouTube video :)

anzhelika

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i'm not a pro video maker but always looking for music to make videos. I edit because i enjoy it . i'm mostly a vlogger but love sometimes to do clips with music in video. If you interested email be on (sheangelclub@hotmail.com) I can show you what i can do

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread is no longer active on the forums, so I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.