Voice Acting Looking for female voice-over ASAP.

TylorSkory

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi there. I run a kids-comedy channel with my siblings called The Skorys and we are currently working on a project for December and need a female voice actor. The project is a four part stop-animation series featuring Littlest Petshop toys. We did one of these last year that was loosely themed around Mean Girls and was a big hit. This year, we are doing another one based on LOST. Each episode features a YouTuber in it and we already have a wide variety of talent contributing to this project but are looking for one last person to replace someone last minute. Combined, everyone working on this project has over 75k subscribers, so it could potentially be good exposure.

We are looking for someone with a very innocent and sweet voice. There are approximately 15 lines. You would simply need to sit in front of your camera with a script and read them off. We will extract the audio and place it over the animation.

We don't care how large or small your channel is, just that you have some videos up currently and are active. A good mic is a big plus. We will be shouting you out the end of the video, as well as rolling a 10 second clip from you to introduce yourself and your channel.

We would need your footage sent to us within 7 days at the latest. It shouldn't take long at all to record, but it's very important that they are sent over quickly. If this sounds interesting and something you could do, just leave a comment and we will check out your channel and get in contact with you. I will be away from my computer this afternoon, but will check back to answer any questions you may have!

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
fiverr.com <---best place to get affordable high quality voice overs, it costs 5 dollars for like 1 minute of recording.

TheEveressa

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
I can do it if you want. Im free to do it tomorrow or the next day so you'll have the voice over in 2 days max.

Let me know :)

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In the future if you are looking for someone I would love to be part of this. I am currently selling voice over gigs on Fiverr, but I'm always looking to do collabs (for free) with other YouTubers!