Music Looking for Female Vocalist for a Piano/Vocal duet collab!

Ostil

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm a pianist who likes to do collabs/covers/originals and I'm looking for a female singer who would like to collaborate on a song! I've already created the piano accompaniment part so all that I need is someone's awesome voice to add haha. Here are the details:

The song I'm doing is Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful". It's the Great Gatsby version in the original key. I'm aiming for this to be a video collab similar to my other collab vids (you can see what I mean in my recent vids on my channel OstilMusic). I have the video/audio already done for my part. So basically I would send you the piano audio and you would take it, create the vocals for it (using it for reference I suppose haha), and send me the audio and video! Then we put it together and we can both uploaded it our channels. ;)

If you're interested please let me know and we can discuss it more! Also, if possible, please send me a sample of your singing. :)

Thanks!

Reactions: Katt Strike

theellaem

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll do it if still available. Example of vocals on yt.

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi!

I'm a pianist who likes to do collabs/covers/originals and I'm looking for a female singer who would like to collaborate on a song! I've already created the piano accompaniment part so all that I need is someone's awesome voice to add haha. Here are the details:

The song I'm doing is Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful". It's the Great Gatsby version in the original key. I'm aiming for this to be a video collab similar to my other collab vids (you can see what I mean in my recent vids on my channel OstilMusic). I have the video/audio already done for my part. So basically I would send you the piano audio and you would take it, create the vocals for it (using it for reference I suppose haha), and send me the audio and video! Then we put it together and we can both uploaded it our channels. ;)

If you're interested please let me know and we can discuss it more! Also, if possible, please send me a sample of your singing. :)

Thanks!
Ohhh I have some Lana Del Rey covers on my channel :D

I'd love to do this if you haven't already found someone?

And if not this song, then another cover? Your piano playing is gorgeous!