Comedy Looking for female vlogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Hey everyone I am looking for a female vlogger that does somewhat vlog videos like mine, you could check out the videos on my channel.

I am going to put out a new vlog about relationships on monday and i would love to collab with a female vlogger in this video. The video would be up on my channel and an annotation will be provided for your channel, link will also be in the description.

This video will be about our views on relationships. I usually give my opinion on my vlog topics and in this video i would love to show both a guys opinion and a females opinion.

Reactions: Stuart Swanson

Matika Jane

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey thats a really good idea and i'd love to be a part of it! I hate to admit it but i've been thru my fair share of relationships so i think i'd be really good for the topic :) im new to youtube so i dont have too many subs but i think your viewers may really like having a fresh face around, someone they havent seen before :) Message me if you like and we can sort something out.

Hope to hear from you!

Reactions: Sickflowz TV

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Hey thats a really good idea and i'd love to be a part of it! I hate to admit it but i've been thru my fair share of relationships so i think i'd be really good for the topic :) im new to youtube so i dont have too many subs but i think your viewers may really like having a fresh face around, someone they havent seen before :) Message me if you like and we can sort something out.

Hope to hear from you!
Im looking for someone who does vlog videos sitting down and talking about a certain topic, but i did check out your videos and I will also be doing a challenge collab soon that you would be perfect for!

Stuart Swanson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey everyone I am looking for a female vlogger that does somewhat vlog videos like mine, you could check out the videos on my channel.

I am going to put out a new vlog about relationships on monday and i would love to collab with a female vlogger in this video. The video would be up on my channel and an annotation will be provided for your channel, link will also be in the description.

This video will be about our views on relationships. I usually give my opinion on my vlog topics and in this video i would love to show both a guys opinion and a females opinion.
Just here to say i like your channel buddy!

Keep the good work up

Status
Not open for further replies.