Gaming Looking for fellow YT gamers to Collab with!

Blazikiller

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me and my close friend are small and new to the YT scene and would like to meet some people that we can record with and help grow all of each others channels together :)

Since this is something of friendly sorts, I'd love to add you on Skype and we can just hang out, play some games and chat together with no added pressure of recording, and later record when we are comfortable with each others play styles and sense of humour or commentary, we can start collaborating on our channels :)

Channels of any size are welcome to send me a message as we ourselves are very small as well. Please check out my channel if you would like to see what some of my content is like.

My Skype is:
jbblazi

Last edited:

TheRoboDC

Gamer | Commentator | Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might be interested! I would be thankful if you perhaps posted your Skype username on here so I can send you a contact request. ;)

Blazikiller

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might be interested! I would be thankful if you perhaps posted your Skype username on here so I can send you a contact request. ;)
Ahh yes! Sorry, I thought I had done so when I created the thread. Here it is: As well as in the OP.

jbblazi

Calvisions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is this strictly pc? or is ps3 all good and dandy?

Hao2Pro

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm actually quite interested. Sent you a message.

SuperMossyCobble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm interested, I added you on Skype.

My skype is: theredfactor2

123MLewis

Reaction score
Hey whats up, I'm looking for some youtube people to chat with and colab with and I play all sorts of games.