Short Film looking for fellow film makers (UK)

Reaction score
Hi, my name is rory im an aspiring film maker looking for other film makers which we can work together on different projects. I have some ideas but i dont have the people or the resources to act on them and its really frustrating because i have 0 connections in the film industry and it sucks i want to start building connections and most typically film makers are just boring i want new fresh and creative people!!

Reactions: N.R.Walters

N.R.Walters

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, my name is rory im an aspiring film maker looking for other film makers which we can work together on different projects. I have some ideas but i dont have the people or the resources to act on them and its really frustrating because i have 0 connections in the film industry and it sucks i want to start building connections and most typically film makers are just boring i want new fresh and creative people!!
Hey, Where in the UK are you based? I'm Devon In the south-west. Always up for a nice project from time to time.

Reaction score
Hey, Where in the UK are you based? I'm Devon In the south-west. Always up for a nice project from time to time.
Hey Im based in The north west so it depends where abouts you are but we will have to talk some more and see if we can do anything ! :D

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey rory I'm in the process of building a uk based film collabative. the group i have so far is sort of in the same boat. if you would like team up with us, we have a few start up projects to get us familiar with one another writing styles and direction.

Reaction score
hey rory I'm in the process of building a uk based film collabative. the group i have so far is sort of in the same boat. if you would like team up with us, we have a few start up projects to get us familiar with one another writing styles and direction.
what sort of videos will you guys be making? Id love to join and meet people and stuff :)

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
at the moment we have 3 core members me as writer and i design the props and costume as well as budgeting the project. a film student that works on direction and another writer as well as editor plus several actors