Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Short Film looking for fellow film makers (UK)

Discussion in 'Short Film' started by Rory Hollinshead, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $20
    Hi, my name is rory im an aspiring film maker looking for other film makers which we can work together on different projects. I have some ideas but i dont have the people or the resources to act on them and its really frustrating because i have 0 connections in the film industry and it sucks i want to start building connections and most typically film makers are just boring i want new fresh and creative people!!

N.R.Walters likes this.
  2. N.R.Walters
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $258
    Hey, Where in the UK are you based? I'm Devon In the south-west. Always up for a nice project from time to time.

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $20
    Hey Im based in The north west so it depends where abouts you are but we will have to talk some more and see if we can do anything ! :D

4. KaiCreative
    Cash:
    $43
    Are you anywhere near London?

5. Messages:
    Cash:
    $20
    Im not i really wish i was like i love big cities !!

6. networkstudios
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $137
    hey rory I'm in the process of building a uk based film collabative. the group i have so far is sort of in the same boat. if you would like team up with us, we have a few start up projects to get us familiar with one another writing styles and direction.

7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $20
    what sort of videos will you guys be making? Id love to join and meet people and stuff :)

8. networkstudios
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $137
    for smaller projects we will be doing sketch comedy of various genres and we planning a large scale sci fi project and a large scale fantasy project

9. Messages:
    Cash:
    $20
    how many people are apart of this thing your doing?

10. networkstudios
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $137
    at the moment we have 3 core members me as writer and i design the props and costume as well as budgeting the project. a film student that works on direction and another writer as well as editor plus several actors