Looking for feedback! :)

Hellolabgroup

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!

I'm looking back for general feedback about my content! Please poke around my channel a bit and let me know what feedback/advice/critique you have for me. I'm always looking to improve!

I've only been making let's plays for 4 months but I just reached 300 subs and I'm feeling pretty good about the improvements I've made in my production quality and editing so far. :)

Reactions: Joe Shmo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the concept on your channel! (and I'm not even a gamer) I think it will really catch on. Come up with a cool channel trailer. Also what system are you gaming on? PC? In the future if you're going to grow it I think you're going to have to use as many platforms as possible. But maybe that's down the line... Also I would say put the title of the game you're playing in your title so I know what it is right off the bat. Personally, I'd rather not watch 10-15 sec of a video before I know what's going on. Plus I think that i may rank you higher in searches. I think leave out the other part that you currently have in the title. But I can see this catching on, stay consistent keep trying to improve and you could become a real youtube personality :)

Reactions: Hellolabgroup

TailoredTeen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You're making great progress and I found your videos enjoyable!

But for me, (and I feel like most people) I avoid longer videos especially if the channel is small.
Most people are more likely to click on a 7 minute video versus a 16 minute video.

However your editing is great and you've managed to cut almost any unnecessary and boring scenes out!

Your thumbnails look great, and you are definitely headed in the right direction.

Continue to create playthroughs, but also try experimenting with shorter videos and see what the difference is in reaction. I know how long it takes to edit gaming videos especially with a face cam, so I know your longer videos must take a crazy amount to film then sync and edit plus upload!

If you can't see yourself making a shorter video, stick with what you got because you're on the right track!!

Cheers!

mrahmed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello
You are doing well. But still there are some tips/advice that I will give you:

1) The youtube Cards should be at the end of the video not at the beginning because this may bother viewers.

2) Never use too many tags in your video (I hope you remove them as soon as possible because youtube consider it as SPAM) and never use long sentences as tags ( point and click adventure / ndie games 2015 / stealing giant panties... ) use only unique words.

3) Adding more links in the description will help you ranking better your video (e.g : add your social network page; facebook twitter...)

4) Your youtube banner should be modified.. change that white background..add animes characters behind your logo (this will help new visitors to know that your channel is about)

5) Your videos do not have the "Call To Actions" add "subscribe" and "more videos" including youtube annotations (here is an example at : 1:05)

6) Use a transparent branding watermark

7) Your description and your video should include what time your upload a new video ( e.g:new video every Monday and Friday)

8) As TailoredTeen said, don't upload a longer video. But if people watch your video from the beginning to the end the it's fine. However if people just watch the half then you should think about it (go to your youtube analytics then go to audience retention to find out)

Hope these will help you
(Sorry for my bad English.)

Last edited:

Ticostacos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youre videos are like videos I already watch which is great, the editing is spot on keep it up.

Joe Shmo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there!

I'm looking back for general feedback about my content! Please poke around my channel a bit and let me know what feedback/advice/critique you have for me. I'm always looking to improve!

I've only been making let's plays for 4 months but I just reached 300 subs and I'm feeling pretty good about the improvements I've made in my production quality and editing so far. :)
Yeah I just checked out your channel and actually left a comment on one of them. I really enjoy your content, seems like you have a good grasp on what you are doing and have a good quality content coming out consistently. One thing I would suggest is try and cut down the videos a little bit from 15min to like 7-8min. It just seems a little bit more reasonable for people to sit down and watch.

But, overall great videos! Keep up the good work! :D

Bombiebru

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just chiming in to tell you I think you are doing really well! It makes me want to watch more and I'm not a gamer ether. I agree with other posters to maybe shorten your videos a little bit. I find I get more views on my shorter videos and keep people watching more! love it!