Looking for feedback on my gaming YouTube channel

Great 5s

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've recently started up my gaming channel again, and was just looking for some feedback.

Here are some things i know i have to work on.

Audio - I don't have the best setup and you can hear me make noises with my mouth. However i do try my best to keep it to a minimum.

Editing - I know i could use more editing, i just don't really know how to do it all at the moment

Swearing - I don't know if this will really affect my channel. I tend to swear a lot, when i'm not really thinking about it.

I would mainly want feedback on my newer content.

My gaming youtube channel can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9qr_bksvk-xvos23lywlQ, or if you type Zandrom into youtube

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! Your audio is fine! I think editing is the main thing you need to focus on. Don't worry, me too! I would recommend cutting out the dead space in your editing program. There is quite a bit of it! That's ok though, I do that too, I think everyone does! You are very cool and I enjoyed your rocket league video! The swearing shouldn't affect your channel any! Most people swear these days. Even me, I just don't on camera because I choose not to. I can't wait to see you grow! I know you will when you get editing down! Expect to see me around your channel some too! I will be watching!

Great 5s

Reaction score
Hi! Your audio is fine! I think editing is the main thing you need to focus on. Don't worry, me too! I would recommend cutting out the dead space in your editing program. There is quite a bit of it! That's ok though, I do that too, I think everyone does! You are very cool and I enjoyed your rocket league video! The swearing shouldn't affect your channel any! Most people swear these days. Even me, I just don't on camera because I choose not to. I can't wait to see you grow! I know you will when you get editing down! Expect to see me around your channel some too! I will be watching!
Thanks, glad you enjoyed. I'll try to cut out more of that dead space in new videos.

foozelz

Reaction score
So I looked at some of the videos and the audio is on point, I can hear you perfectly between you and the game audio. Voice is smooth and enjoyable to listen to!

I just finished watching the Rocket League video posted recently and a few other recent videos, and the issues I am seeing is that you aren't keeping a conversation up in the video. You seem like a very interesting person, but for a 22 minute video, it's feels more of just watching gameplay with a bit of commentary. I would suggest spicing it up by adding some life stories or talk about some recent events like movies or something that you can talk about for a bit to give the video some glow.

I would also suggest cutting the videos around the 10 minute mark, so you can leave you audience wanting more instead of the possibility of leaving early.

:)

Great 5s

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be trying my best to cut out more useless stuff, and improve editing, and to bring up some more conversation.