Looking for Feedback on Gaming Channel

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! I would really love to get some feedback on my gaming channel, contructive critism is really appreciated!
How is the channel overall? Is the thumbnails fitting? How is the editing and quality? What kind of videos would you click on and why? How is the audio? And what about my voice? xD

DragonMyth

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
hey, I saw this on here and thought that I would drop by and check it out. I'm going to give ya feedback. I'm still a small youtuber but I hope my insight can help.

I judge based on 3 aspects and a secret 4th one. 1. video quality, 2. audio quality, 3. content and finally 4. did I enjoy the video.

1.the video quality is great, I like the fun close-ups and nice cuts.I could tell by the first 5-10 seconds that you've spent a lot of time and effort editing your videos to the best of your possibilities.
2.the audio quality was amazing but bad in some parts... I guess you did that on purpose for a comedic effect which also works at times...
3.content wise I think it is amazing, it was meme delicious, I also love your thumbnails, it makes me feel like I want to check it out.
overall I give this a 10/10 great job!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Abdullahx9000

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey, I saw this on here and thought that I would drop by and check it out. I'm going to give ya feedback. I'm still a small youtuber but I hope my insight can help.

I judge based on 3 aspects and a secret 4th one. 1. video quality, 2. audio quality, 3. content and finally 4. did I enjoy the video.

1.the video quality is great, I like the fun close-ups and nice cuts.I could tell by the first 5-10 seconds that you've spent a lot of time and effort editing your videos to the best of your possibilities.
2.the audio quality was amazing but bad in some parts... I guess you did that on purpose for a comedic effect which also works at times...
3.content wise I think it is amazing, it was meme delicious, I also love your thumbnails, it makes me feel like I want to check it out.
overall I give this a 10/10 great job!!!
Thanks a lot for taking your time to give me feedback, I appreciated it! I am not sure exactly what you meant by bad audio quality xD

DragonMyth

Reaction score
Channel Type
No probs bro, glad to help.

DragonMyth

Reaction score
Channel Type
Sorry to ask, but would you mind giving me some feedback as well XD.I know I'm lacking in many areas and it would help if you could point them out and give me some pointers and advise.

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry to ask, but would you mind giving me some feedback as well XD.I know I'm lacking in many areas and it would help if you could point them out and give me some pointers and advise.
So I took a look at your channel to give you feedback.
I like the channel art, banner and logo!
The thumbnails are Great! I really like the frame you put around your thumbnails and the little icon you put in the top left corner.
The video: You need to put a little more brightness to the video, some stuff are hard to see especially in the dark. The commentary is good! You might want to try using 60FPS as it would make your video look smoother. The audio is also good!
I did not have more time to give you feedback, need to head to college now =[

DragonMyth

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks for the feedback, I'll take this in as I make my next video.