Looking for feedback good or bad.

Shloppie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone,

This video is a gaming montage with commentary. This is only my third video, and it's my first time using Sony Vegas. Looking to get some input as far as the length, quality, content, and such. I just started making videos, so I don't have much experience, and I don't really know anyone else who would know about this stuff. Any feedback good, or bad is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Your banner looks good but one thing I'll suggest if you have social media for your channel make sure to link them. It will help you to interact with your subscribers. Few things that you can also add
- A intro
- Proper tags. In that case I'll advise you to use tools such as vidiq.
- Outro.
- More interaction with viewers.
- You can update your thumbnails.
- Finally get active in forums.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

MentallyGames

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Other
- Montages I prefer at around 6 minutes, but shorter is possible. Just don't make them longer than 6 minutes (imo)
- Quality is pretty good.
- Entertainment value was there. Video had a nice flow to it, catchy song, so I would say you are on the right track.

Keep it up!

Shloppie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your banner looks good but one thing I'll suggest if you have social media for your channel make sure to link them. It will help you to interact with your subscribers. Few things that you can also add
- A intro
- Proper tags. In that case I'll advise you to use tools such as vidiq.
- Outro.
- More interaction with viewers.
- You can update your thumbnails.
- Finally get active in forums.

Hope this helps. Cheers!
- Montages I prefer at around 6 minutes, but shorter is possible. Just don't make them longer than 6 minutes (imo)
- Quality is pretty good.
- Entertainment value was there. Video had a nice flow to it, catchy song, so I would say you are on the right track.

Keep it up!
Thank you for the advice! Vidiq opened up my eyes to an entire different side of making videos. Going to tweak a few things for the next one.

Reactions: Diversified Unison

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Thank you for the advice! Vidiq opened up my eyes to an entire different side of making videos. Going to tweak a few things for the next one.
Good to hear. Good luck with your channel! :D

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
2:40 made me laugh.
I also play PUBG.. so... MOST people play pretty seriously and try to win... me included. BUT .. if you want a cool video it might be fun to try to do s**t like backflip with the back and land on some dude for kill. Stuff that /I/ wouldn't do because i want to win, but I want to see happen. Ya know what I mean? Also, your friends raging at each other is hilarious.

Matheus Brito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It makes me quiver when I see comic sans... get it away! Also the couple videos that I watched have the intro really late into them (30 seconds is in my opinion a little too much), I would consider making a more focused intro at the beginning of the videos. Another point is the music, it's a little too loud and distracting.
PS: the plural of "video" is "videos", not "video's"... In english, the apostrophe denotes possessive, not plural.

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
the videos not that bad. its energetic and a bit fun to watch. you need to balance your audio better. also i dont mind when you put text on screen like when someone is saying something and it appears on screen to emphasize what they're saying. but when you start trying to explain stuff it takes me away from the gameplay and whats actually happening

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
To start off, your channel has a nice look. Decent graphics, maybe a little better thumbnails, but I can't say anything because I'm not great at them either. To go off what @Diversified Unison said, I agree an intro would help, not the text thing that was there though. Put a nice funny moment or tense moment at the beginning for like 10 seconds, but not the reveal of what happens, then put an intro. That way it grabs the viewers attention and to possibly stay. I don't think an outro is necessary now a days. Just use the cards and overlay thing like you did. And the final thing, try to reply to every comment you can. It helps with getting close to your viewers and they'll come back. Good job so far, and good luck with your channel.