Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Vlog Looking for family channels

Discussion in 'Vlogs & Vloggers' started by Ashley_MarieXO, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashley_MarieXO
    Cash:
    $34
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for some family channels/mommy channels to collab with. I do some vlogs on my channel but i'm mainly a mommy channel and I would love to meet some other moms out there. If anyone is interested in chatting and doing a collab of some sorts with me, please send me a message!

yahaira_ likes this.
  2. yahaira_
    Cash:
    $0
    Hi! :wavespin:

I'm a mommy vlogger too, looking for other mommy friends out there. Interested in what you had in mind!

AbieDoodle01 likes this.
  3. homeschoolmomiio
    Cash:
    $0
    Hi Ashley,

I am a WAHM homeschooling mom would love to do a collab with you send me a message and check out my channel.

4. AbieDoodle01
    Cash:
    $0
    Same! I am focusing my channel on showing what it is like to be a young mom. I had my first son when I was 19.

5. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $6,446

@AbieDoodle01

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from March. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.