Vlog Looking for family channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley_MarieXO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone! I'm looking for some family channels/mommy channels to collab with. I do some vlogs on my channel but i'm mainly a mommy channel and I would love to meet some other moms out there. If anyone is interested in chatting and doing a collab of some sorts with me, please send me a message!

Reactions: yahaira_

yahaira_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi! :wavespin:

I'm a mommy vlogger too, looking for other mommy friends out there. Interested in what you had in mind!

Reactions: AbieDoodle01

homeschoolmomiio

Reaction score
Hi Ashley,

I am a WAHM homeschooling mom would love to do a collab with you send me a message and check out my channel.

AbieDoodle01

Reaction score
Same! I am focusing my channel on showing what it is like to be a young mom. I had my first son when I was 19.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Same! I am focusing my channel on showing what it is like to be a young mom. I had my first son when I was 19.

@AbieDoodle01

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from March. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.