PrimeSyndicate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello!

For the past 4 years, I have had a very strong desire to produce Minecraft Machinimas. Over the past 4 years, I have conceptualized a variety of different Machinima projects. These projects range from Zombie Machinimas, to Paranormal Machinimas, Action/drama/thriller Machinimas, and everything in between! The only problem is, these projects require a very experienced and dedicated animator who works with or around Cinema 4D. Thus the reason I am here today. I am looking for a very experienced, very dedicated Cinema 4D animator who would be willing to devote his or her time to the projects. I am also planning to start up a whole new YouTube channel that is dedicated to these types of projects. However, I am unfortunately unable to pay for the services as I do not have any money to do so. But don't worry, if you do decide to give this opportunity a chance, you will not go un-credited! Your name will be listed in the beginning and ending credits of each project. Along with what you were credited for. So, if you are a very experienced, talented Cinema 4D animator who would be willing to help out with these projects for free, then please contact me via Skype at: ikryptic_hd

Thank you!

*Please note*

The animator will be supplied with Cinema 4D rigs if he or she does not already have their own.