Gaming Looking for enthusiastic Gamers to collaborate!

WeirdWolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, my name is WeirdWolf and i am looking for people to collab in future videos!
Going to tell you the requirements/details first, then some stuff about me, including games i have in mind

What type of videos?
My previous collab videos have been both montages of funny moments ranging simply from funny moments to highly edited but shorter montages as well as complete series and occasionally non-gaming related content (challenges, commentary, etc.)
For this collab or future collabs i am searching for people who are enthusiastic about their YouTube channel and about the games they play, so the video(s) will again be montages.
I play on both PC and PlayStation 4, but i prefer PC for collaborations.

Requirements
Hard one first: 100+ subscribers would be preferable, but i won't make this a hard requirement.
I am more interested in personality and work put into your channel, but maybe keep both in mind before replying!
Age doesn't really matter, for the sake of a soft requirement i'm gonna say 15+, but please be mature when it comes to organizing a collab!
I am from Europe, time zone CET, generally recording in the evening, so if you are from this region that would be great! If you are not, make sure you are flexible when it comes to scheduling!
Equipment: A decent mic would be needed! I had more than enough collabs ruined by terrible audio quality.

About Me
I'm a 19 year old German, I've been doing YouTube since September 2014, at time of writing i have 339 subscribers and 536 published videos. I am focusing on video games that have an aspect of story telling, but i am also into action and multiplayer games, with the occasional challenge/entertainment/"Reading Your Comments" sprinkled in (having a lot of fun with those!). Been getting into Virtual Reality as well recently.
As for equipment, i have an Auna MIC-900B as a mic and use a green screen for facecam.

Games
So to give you an idea of what games could be collabed on, here is a list of collab games i have already published on my channel as well as a few games i don't... yet! Of course, if you want to suggest a game, i will be happy to look it up!
Games on the Channel
  • Overwatch (PS4)
  • For Honor
  • What The Box?
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Uncharted 4 (PS4)
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Garry's Mod
  • Dead Realm
Future Games
  • Rocket League
  • The Wrongest Words
  • Screencheat
  • Battleblock Theater
  • Foul Play
  • SpeedRunners

Contact
So if you are interested, i would be happy to hear from you. You can find me on Skype (weirdwolfgaming), Discord (WeirdWolf #5158), Twitter (@WeirdWolfGaming) and of course by pressing the big red button down below!
See ya!

Jay Browne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Whats up man, I know many people that live in Europe that I'm friends with on YouTube. If you play GTAV that would be great. I'm 18 btw

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Bro if you play GTA V or BO 3 on PS4 I'm down

DanDaAussie

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, my name is WeirdWolf and i am looking for people to collab in future videos!
Going to tell you the requirements/details first, then some stuff about me, including games i have in mind

What type of videos?
My previous collab videos have been both montages of funny moments ranging simply from funny moments to highly edited but shorter montages as well as complete series and occasionally non-gaming related content (challenges, commentary, etc.)
For this collab or future collabs i am searching for people who are enthusiastic about their YouTube channel and about the games they play, so the video(s) will again be montages.
I play on both PC and PlayStation 4, but i prefer PC for collaborations.

Requirements
Hard one first: 100+ subscribers would be preferable, but i won't make this a hard requirement.
I am more interested in personality and work put into your channel, but maybe keep both in mind before replying!
Age doesn't really matter, for the sake of a soft requirement i'm gonna say 15+, but please be mature when it comes to organizing a collab!
I am from Europe, time zone CET, generally recording in the evening, so if you are from this region that would be great! If you are not, make sure you are flexible when it comes to scheduling!
Equipment: A decent mic would be needed! I had more than enough collabs ruined by terrible audio quality.

About Me
I'm a 19 year old German, I've been doing YouTube since September 2014, at time of writing i have 339 subscribers and 536 published videos. I am focusing on video games that have an aspect of story telling, but i am also into action and multiplayer games, with the occasional challenge/entertainment/"Reading Your Comments" sprinkled in (having a lot of fun with those!). Been getting into Virtual Reality as well recently.
As for equipment, i have an Auna MIC-900B as a mic and use a green screen for facecam.

Games
So to give you an idea of what games could be collabed on, here is a list of collab games i have already published on my channel as well as a few games i don't... yet! Of course, if you want to suggest a game, i will be happy to look it up!
Games on the Channel
  • Overwatch (PS4)
  • For Honor
  • What The Box?
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Uncharted 4 (PS4)
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Garry's Mod
  • Dead Realm
Future Games
  • Rocket League
  • The Wrongest Words
  • Screencheat
  • Battleblock Theater
  • Foul Play
  • SpeedRunners

Contact
So if you are interested, i would be happy to hear from you. You can find me on Skype (weirdwolfgaming), Discord (WeirdWolf #5158), Twitter (@WeirdWolfGaming) and of course by pressing the big red button down below!
See ya!
I mean I'm 13 but mature when it comes to these types of things, I've got 222 subscribers, and I am slowly transferring my content from MC to gaming in General. Seeing your future ambitions to get Rocket League I'm happy to play some Rocket League with you and upload some videos. I feel like this is a good opportunity to grow both our channels so... let's see xD

TTC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'd be down if your still looking for someone to collaborate with bud!
just hit me up on social media: @TrilogyTC

XTRMlvl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be down if your still looking for someone to collaborate with bud!
just hit me up on social media: @TrilogyTC
yo bud we should collaborate! i play ps4 and have MWR, GTA V, OverWatch, hmu on my skype @extreme.y0 or twitter @ultimateXTRM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Garry's Mod

The only game I got from your list, contact me via facebook, twitter or this forum. Well of course in case you like what you're gonna see on my channel.

Shylyrushed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
prof quality mic
hosted gmod server with custom models applied to the various gamemodes etc.

redfirm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey feel free to hit me up, i have mostly all games and can get any game needed. i live in the netherlands and am 27 :)