Gaming Looking For English Gamers To Join YouTube Group

DaftsquadJosh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
PC AND PS4. im not a racist just need english speaking people. playing minecraft, gta 5, gmod. MUST HAVE: recording software/capture card, professional editing software (sony vegas/premiere pro or whatever something like that fool!), BE FUNNY. loyal, discord.

Register in comments like dis:

NAME
DISCORD NAME
CHANNEL NAME
FUNNY TAGLINE
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN
Y̶O̶U̶R̶ ̶B̶L̶O̶O̶D̶ ̶T̶Y̶P̶E̶
Y̶O̶U̶R̶ ̶A̶D̶D̶R̶E̶S̶S̶
(last two for the banter)[DOUBLEPOST=1497970588,1497970458][/DOUBLEPOST]im not actually 20 im 15 just incase u were wondering

NOTE: I have had a channel before this new one. I have been doing youtube since 2009.

Last edited:

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You might want to try and start producing content before you make an attempt to collaborate, that is just a little piece of advice. There is no way to work out if we would work well together without seeing some of the content you have produced.

DaftsquadJosh

Reaction score
Channel Type
You might want to try and start producing content before you make an attempt to collaborate, that is just a little piece of advice. There is no way to work out if we would work well together without seeing some of the content you have produced.
ive had a channel before called Joshwarrior. I had over 1000 subs so i do know what im doing, ive been in the youtube game since 2009

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
ive had a channel before called Joshwarrior. I had over 1000 subs so i do know what im doing, ive been in the youtube game since 2009
Yes but without any evidence to prove it that statement is void.

DaftsquadJosh

Reaction score
Channel Type
yeah thats fair but tbh I know how to make good videos. Don't worry about that[DOUBLEPOST=1497987385,1497987303][/DOUBLEPOST]
also I am not lying. add me on discord

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
My psn is fastfire95

Last edited: