Music Looking For Emotional American Rap Artist!

Strizzel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi there, my name is Christian, 16 years old, Denmark

I'm looking for a young (16-18 years old) rap artist, that wants to add the rap/vocal to my song "Goes Wrong".

This is a track that means a lot to me, and some lyrics that are me very close. So it's important that if you want in on the song, that you are committed to putting in a good effort.

The type of rap artist that I'm looking for is someone that has the similar style as Eminem, or maybe J. Cole (of course not the same skillset).
Once I send you the lyrics and tell you the backstory of the track, you gotta be able to put your soul into the track.

If you find this interesting, message me. Let me hear some of your previous work (if you have some), and I'll send you the lyrics. I'm looking forward to working together with you!

DefDesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I do have a suggestion, he's a friend of mine that is. He may fit your needs, just go message him!
His name is Shepard Merritt (Shep)
Shep's Social Links
Youtube - Shepard Merrit
Instagram - shepmusic_

Strizzel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks man!
I'll dm him on IG. Hopefully, he's on board for a track that's a bit slower than he is used to, from what I'm hearing on his YT.
I do have a suggestion, he's a friend of mine that is. He may fit your needs, just go message him!
His name is Shepard Merritt (Shep)
Shep's Social Links
Youtube - Shepard Merrit
Instagram - shepmusic_
[DOUBLEPOST=1527532410,1527519121][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man!
I'll dm him on IG. Hopefully, he's on board for a track that's a bit slower than he is used to, from what I'm hearing on his YT.
Unfortunately, it didn't workout

kingmartinez1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
im 21 but still down to collab if interested i go by king martinez you can just search my name my contact is kingmart420@gmail