Other Looking for creative people to brainstorm an animated series

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
Hey everyone! Im looking for people to collaborate on brainstorming a new animated series I have in mind. I've done one before, but the mistake i made was writing it all alone. This time I'd prefer if I had some help. I already have the core story and characters, now i need help with the flow of the story for each episode. Each episode will be at least 5 minutes, and there will be 10 episodes for the first season. All the animating will be done by myself and I will be auditioning people for character roles. I have some episodes planned out already, but now I'm econd guessing my self.

This where you come in for input and ideas.

In return, I'd e willing to help you come up with ideas for your videos. I have tons of ideas! I could do them myself, but I animate and it takes a while to finish. You'll also be listed in the credits and your channel will be promoted. I do ask that you are able to chat via google hangout or skype. Also, you MUST be over the age of 18! I want to keep it mature.

If you're interested, I only ask that you answer this one question. Yeah, a interview question!

If I give you a cantaloupe, what do you do with it?