Music Looking for cover artists so I can shoot a music video. Bonus if you have other talents.

Reaction score
I've edited music videos for other people in the past but their are ideas that I want to try and I have not yet. If you or your group sing covers, give me a message. I have good cameras, a good tripod, a jib and good lighting. I basically want to do fancy cover videos for my channel. In return, I'll shoot and edit a cover video for your channel. We can discuss more after we meet.

Idea 1.
The kind of cover video I'd want to do can be found in channels such as Kurt Hugo Schneider. I've edited covers like that before. I'd prefer a group of 2 or more. At least 1 artist needs to sing and at least 1 artist needs to play an instrument. Now if you can sing well and play 2 different instruments, I can make an exception if it's just you since I could show a scene of you playing the guitar on one angle and drums on another angle for example. The band can pick any cover to perform they like.

Idea 2.
I do not want to say much about how this music video will look because I don't want people stealing my idea. I've thought of this idea for years and never got to implement it. I know it'll look very cool when it's done. All I'll say is that it can be done with 1 or more people. An instrument is a must. You can sing as well but it isn't really required. When you contact me, tell me what instruments do you or your group play and also tell me what other talents and hobbies besides music do you or anyone in your group has. If after you contact me and you and your group meets the requirements of what I need to get this video done, I'll tell you the idea in person. For this video, I already have a song in mind. The song fits my cover idea perfectly well.

You or your band needs to be good at performing covers and quick at learning a cover in case you never did a certain cover. I'm from Boston so I'd prefer someone who's from Boston or at least willing to get close to me in case you live far. For examples of videos I have done, just search for my user name on YouTube. The ideas I have will look better than videos I've done.