Gaming Looking for committed gamers to make hilarious videos XB1 / PC

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
I dont care about sub count before we start. I have changed the direction of my channel although i want to make people laugh i want to try it through gaming. I have made videos consistently for over 2 years. Thats one thing i am looking for is consistency , i dont want to start a group that will fail in 2 weeks.

The only things i am looking for is:-

1. Ideally be from the UK (If not we can try and sort something)
2. Know how to edit and not upload 1 hour unedited gameplays
3. Be funny (looking to create something similar to Vanoss)
4. Be able to purchase games

Hello there!
Is there any way to contact you so we can discuss this? I usually prefer skype or discord, rather than just going back and forth on the forums
I would be more than happy to group up with you!

Hello there!
Is there any way to contact you so we can discuss this? I usually prefer skype or discord, rather than just going back and forth on the forums
I would be more than happy to group up with you!
Sorry your channel is not what i am looking for. Thanks for the reply though

I dont care about sub count before we start. I have changed the direction of my channel although i want to make people laugh i want to try it through gaming. I have made videos consistently for over 2 years. Thats one thing i am looking for is consistency , i dont want to start a group that will fail in 2 weeks.

The only things i am looking for is:-

1. Ideally be from the UK (If not we can try and sort something)
2. Know how to edit and not upload 1 hour unedited gameplays
3. Be funny (looking to create something similar to Vanoss)
4. Be able to purchase games
Hey man love your videos I have recently started a fifa channel, it is not very big however I believe I fit the things you are looking for. New videos will be coming out very soon. Maybe we could collab and do some fifa videos together.

I don't know how to reply to someone's comment here but if anyone wants to be friends I'm here. I just started a FIFA channel and have decent content going. Hazrat14 is my channel ;)

Heya Josh. I left a comment on your video announcing your channel shift, but I wanted to drop you a line here, too. Go ahead and check out my channel and let me know if you vibe with my personality and gaming vids, and maybe we can do something. I'm not in the UK unfortunately, and I also work, but feel like maybe we can do something. I appreciate your humor--i've subscribed and watched a few videos--really loved the video on school/algebra, and thought maybe my sarcastic commentary might vibe well with you. I'm not great at shooters, but maybe we can find a game we'd both enjoy to play? Let me know on YTtalk, youtube, or you can email me at thecasualcoregamer@outlook.com

Back