Music Looking For Collabs :)

Gio521

Reaction score
I usually cover pop music (typically top 40's) Feel free to check out my channel and if you're interested, please feel free to leave a comment or dm me on instagram: @gionacho :) I'm thinking we could cross promote (you ask your subscribers to check me out and vice versa), so it's a win win for both sides :) We'll discuss it once I get to know you :) Have a great day!

shredder srd1

Reaction score
I usually cover pop music (typically top 40's) Feel free to check out my channel and if you're interested, please feel free to leave a comment or dm me on instagram: @gionacho :) I'm thinking we could cross promote (you ask your subscribers to check me out and vice versa), so it's a win win for both sides :) We'll discuss it once I get to know you :) Have a great day!
hey i play guitar check my channel shredder srd1.write it on youtube dont click the button because it is wrong channel i think

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey Man! I wouldn't mind doing a collab with you! that is of course if you don't mind doing one with a smaller youtuber :p

kingmartinez1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
yo gio we never made that song for your channel i have a new studio set up if you want to collab more

Gio521

Reaction score
hey i play guitar check my channel shredder srd1.write it on youtube dont click the button because it is wrong channel i think
Hey Man! Totally Interested!! Sorry for the really late reply, I haven't been on in a while! How can I get in contact with you? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489240009,1489239874][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Man! I wouldn't mind doing a collab with you! that is of course if you don't mind doing one with a smaller youtuber :p
Hey Man! Of course I don't mind! Sorry for the late reply! I haven't been on in a while! But I just checked out your channel and love it! How can I get in contact with you for more info? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489240104][/DOUBLEPOST]
yo gio we never made that song for your channel i have a new studio set up if you want to collab more

Awesome man! I'd love to collab with you again! Sounds like fun![DOUBLEPOST=1489240186][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be in interested in making the music for some cover collabs, let me know.
Hey Man! Totally Interested! Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on in a while! Just checked out your channel and love your work! How can I get in contact with you?