Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Music Looking For Collabs :)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Gio521, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Gio521
    Cash:
    $20
    I usually cover pop music (typically top 40's) Feel free to check out my channel and if you're interested, please feel free to leave a comment or dm me on instagram: @gionacho :) I'm thinking we could cross promote (you ask your subscribers to check me out and vice versa), so it's a win win for both sides :) We'll discuss it once I get to know you :) Have a great day!

2. The Absurd Boy
    Cash:
    $11
    I'd be interested I play the guitar!

3. Gio521
    Cash:
    $20
    Sounds great man! What's your instagram? We'll discuss the collab there! :)

4. The Absurd Boy
    Cash:
    $11
    theabsurdboy

5. shredder srd1
    Cash:
    $2
    hey i play guitar check my channel shredder srd1.write it on youtube dont click the button because it is wrong channel i think

#5 shredder srd1, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  6. Messages:
    Cash:
    $15
    Hey Man! I wouldn't mind doing a collab with you! that is of course if you don't mind doing one with a smaller youtuber :p

7. kingmartinez1
    Cash:
    $8
    yo gio we never made that song for your channel i have a new studio set up if you want to collab more

8. TylerSmithBeats
    Cash:
    $4
    I'd be in interested in making the music for some cover collabs, let me know.

9. Gio521
    Cash:
    $20
    Hey Man! Totally Interested!! Sorry for the really late reply, I haven't been on in a while! How can I get in contact with you? :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 11, 2017 ---
    Hey Man! Of course I don't mind! Sorry for the late reply! I haven't been on in a while! But I just checked out your channel and love it! How can I get in contact with you for more info? :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2017 ---

Awesome man! I'd love to collab with you again! Sounds like fun!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2017 ---
    Hey Man! Totally Interested! Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on in a while! Just checked out your channel and love your work! How can I get in contact with you?

10. Messages:
    Cash:
    $15