Gaming Looking for Collabs with similar styled YouTubers

Stigasaurus

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been looking for people who are really passionate about their channel and games in general to collab with. Subs aren't a big deal to me as I am only sitting at 222 as of the time of this posting. I have a large library of games including Gmod, Rust, The Forest. I do generally stick to indie and horror games on my channel but I do enjoy branching out into others, I love playing drunk Minecraft and other things of that nature. Really as long as it's fun and funny I'm happy. I do ask you have a good mic because while I can edit a lot of things, it's really difficult and time-consuming to edit poor mic quality.
I do have XB1 & PS4, but I prefer to play PC.

I'd prefer people 17+ who are US based (however, Europe isn't a deal breaker just makes things harder sometimes)

My discord and steam group is Stigasaurus
Twitter is TheStigasaurus and I am reachable there always.

Please look at my channel to determine if a collab with me is right for you, as I will check the same. (Please don't come into this blindly)

Reactions: xandru8

SaintMikal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I would love to join you. At the moment my steam library is nothing to be excited about but I am looking to add more games to it soon.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hye man. Would be interested too. Check my content out and see how you feel. Thanks!

HESTIHEFFER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have 100+ subs, im American, funny, love 2 play gta, and xbox one. I also have gmod.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,

I've been looking for people who are really passionate about their channel and games in general to collab with. Subs aren't a big deal to me as I am only sitting at 222 as of the time of this posting. I have a large library of games including Gmod, Rust, The Forest. I do generally stick to indie and horror games on my channel but I do enjoy branching out into others, I love playing drunk Minecraft and other things of that nature. Really as long as it's fun and funny I'm happy. I do ask you have a good mic because while I can edit a lot of things, it's really difficult and time-consuming to edit poor mic quality.
I do have XB1 & PS4, but I prefer to play PC.

I'd prefer people 17+ who are US based (however, Europe isn't a deal breaker just makes things harder sometimes)

My discord and steam group is Stigasaurus
Twitter is TheStigasaurus and I am reachable there always.

Please look at my channel to determine if a collab with me is right for you, as I will check the same. (Please don't come into this blindly)

I am up for playing the forest, it would be nice to make a mini series about the game, are you interested ?

btw I added you on steam .... I think its you if not then add me xandru8

Stigasaurus

Reaction score
I am up for playing the forest, it would be nice to make a mini series about the game, are you interested ?

I'm definitely interested, I will check when I get home today. My discord is Stigasaurus#0632[DOUBLEPOST=1486572330,1486572269][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm definitely interested, I will check when I get home today. My discord is Stigasaurus#0632