Other Looking For Collabs To Help Podcast Grow

Dogking

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is D.J. Paige and I run a channel that currently I use to host my podcast. Open World Podcasts. Its a casual chat podcast where I bring in one or several guests and we chill and chat about whatever floats our boat. Be it gaming, anime, society, politics, a new Netflix show. Just whatever. Its fun and easy. I'm always down to collab with people. Just hit me up.

Reaction score
I’m down but I need to know how old are the other members, how long is each podcast, how many podcasts would I Be on and is my age a problem

Dogking

Reaction score
I’m down but I need to know how old are the other members, how long is each podcast, how many podcasts would I Be on and is my age a problem
The youngest guest to be on it is 17, each episode is around an hour. I'd say probably one or two episodes a month. How old are you?

Hey I'd be down but how big is the podcast??
Not to big right now. I only have 50 subscribers hence why I'd like to collab to help the channel grow.

OnyxYT

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is D.J. Paige and I run a channel that currently I use to host my podcast. Open World Podcasts. Its a casual chat podcast where I bring in one or several guests and we chill and chat about whatever floats our boat. Be it gaming, anime, society, politics, a new Netflix show. Just whatever. Its fun and easy. I'm always down to collab with people. Just hit me up.
Have you got twitter or something to talk on?