• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrenzyHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I am looking for some small commentary channels who make good quality content who I can collab with. I have 224 subscribers at the time of this post but I'm not really too fussed about the sub count- as long as you are entertaining and produce content of a high standard.

I make "reaction commentaries" and have been influenced by YouTubers such as Memeulous, WillNE and Pyrocynical.

I can't seem to post links on this post but if you go on to my channel and look at some of my recent videos, you can see the kind of content I make.

To find my YouTube channel, search "Krenzy" or "KrenzyHD" on YouTube.

DM me on Instagram or Twitter if you want to collab: @KrenzyHD (I'm very active on these social medias)

If you have neither of those social medias, you can message me here but I can't guarantee a quick response.

Have a good day :)

- Krenzy

Progradethistime

Reaction score
Yeah, we could collab. It's nice to find a channel that is very similar to mine.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't visited the forums in over half a year, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.