Gaming Looking For Collabs Over Many Different Games! (PC)

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! I recently starting picking up my channel again after coming back from college and I am in need of people who want to collab. My schedule is pretty busy since I work a full time job, but I will try my best to find an opening where we can record. If interested let me know down below if you'd like to make content together!

Requirements:
  • 16+ (I am 19 so looking for someone at least somewhat close to my age demographic)
  • Decent Mic (Just something that doesnt sound completely horrible)
  • Likes to generally have a good time (Pretty self explanatory here)
Games To Play:
  • CS:GO
  • Overwatch
  • Rocket League
  • Anything in the future that we'd think would make a good video
  • Etc.

Hope to be hearing from you guys soon!

Dion.K

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo take a look at my channel and tell me if you are interested in collabing ;)

God chap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'd be interested in collabing with you. Check out my channel and let me know if you want to or not. I should mention that I haven't posted in a while but I will during this or next week.

Last edited:

Parkeyfinn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't think my channel link is working properly, so look up the channel ParkeyFinn on YT, it's a bit dated, but I'm trying to revive it after my old gaming group fell out, I have Rocket League, GMod, Golf w friends, Minecraft, and could easily get others. Discord is parkeyfinn#1632

JustRonin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not sure if you're still accepting requests as this is an old post but I'm down to record or just play casually. Just to give you a bit of background, my channel focuses a lot on Overwatch content. I guess you could say I like to play it a lot. I've also started getting into PUBG recently, we can also play that too if you have it, the only thing is I don't want to record it for my channel as it wouldn't be relevant. The two options are you could either record it for yours or we can just play without recording. I'm fine with either :D

I should mention I'm in Australia but I'm sure we'll be able to work around the timezones. I'm also currently 17 but I'm turning 18 in May so we'd be fairly close in terms of age. Anyway, you can check out my channel to see if we'll mesh well. Unfortunately, I can't post the link as it won't let me but just search up my channel name (its the same as the one on here) and it'll be one of the top results. You'll know it when you see it.

- Ronin

nickyplier

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can join you if you agree

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure if you're still accepting requests as this is an old post but I'm down to record or just play casually. Just to give you a bit of background, my channel focuses a lot on Overwatch content. I guess you could say I like to play it a lot. I've also started getting into PUBG recently, we can also play that too if you have it, the only thing is I don't want to record it for my channel as it wouldn't be relevant. The two options are you could either record it for yours or we can just play without recording. I'm fine with either :D

I should mention I'm in Australia but I'm sure we'll be able to work around the timezones. I'm also currently 17 but I'm turning 18 in May so we'd be fairly close in terms of age. Anyway, you can check out my channel to see if we'll mesh well. Unfortunately, I can't post the link as it won't let me but just search up my channel name (its the same as the one on here) and it'll be one of the top results. You'll know it when you see it.

- Ronin
hey ronin im the same age and im in australia and ive got a group of aussies if ur interested in talking link me ur discord and ill add

JustRonin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey ronin im the same age and im in australia and ive got a group of aussies if ur interested in talking link me ur discord and ill add
Oh hey, I remember us speaking on Discord a while back but yeah I'm definitely keen to give it a go

Discord: JustRonin#0203