Comedy Looking for Collabs and Youtube Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsOmz

Reaction score
Hey yall I'm Omz. I'm not really sure how collabing works with vloggers and comedy type videos because people would need to be in the same room so if anyone has any ideas for some comedy or vlogging collabs that will be great.

Really I'm looking for other vloggers and comedy makers who just want to chat and say hello. Throw me a private message on here or on youtube, we can chat, get to know each other and who knows maybe become youtube buddies XD

As for the collab, HEY GAMERS! I know gaming collab a easier to put together using skype, teamspeak etc. I am looking to get some gaming videos on my channel but I'd also be happy with just being playing some games without recording. I game mostly on the xbox but I'm on the PC too.

Feel free to reply on this thread but don't be shy to throw me a private message too.
Look forward to hearing from yall!

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Well You can collab in many ways and you don't need to be in the same room You can do interviews via skype or record questions and answers.. You can do skits if they are planned well.

ItsOmz

Reaction score
Ah right, thats pretty good thanks. Well if anyone wants to do a Q and A type video let me know!

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Hey I'm a blogger you could check out my channel see if I'm ok ... we could box for box and collab if you want. Just inbox me if that's cool with you.

ItsOmz

Reaction score
We'd be happy to record some gaming videos on PC with you.
Awesome nerd, what kinda games did you have in mind? Minecraft?[DOUBLEPOST=1381412785,1381412728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I'm a blogger you could check out my channel see if I'm ok ... we could box for box and collab if you want. Just inbox me if that's cool with you.
Cool stuff, I'll drop you a message on youtube

NerdMagic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome nerd, what kinda games did you have in mind? Minecraft?[DOUBLEPOST=1381412785,1381412728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool stuff, I'll drop you a message on youtube
We're up for just about anything as long as we have it ofc. But to suggest a couple of things; Minecraft or maybe Garry's Mod.

adamhackerhart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
hey man - check out my channel and see if Im the style of youtuber your looking for :)

ItsOmz

Reaction score
Sorry guys been a busy few days so I have not been looking at this thread so Ima reply to yall now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382013983,1382013918][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're up for just about anything as long as we have it ofc. But to suggest a couple of things; Minecraft or maybe Garry's Mod.
A friend gifted my garry's mod and I am still yet to use it so I'm up for doing that. I'll youtube inbox you my skype so we can chat.[DOUBLEPOST=1382014098][/DOUBLEPOST]
can we do it on skype
You got some funny stuff man and doing something on skype would be pretty cool. I'll youtube inbox you my skype[DOUBLEPOST=1382014292][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey man - check out my channel and see if Im the style of youtuber your looking for :)
Hey man yeah you are doing the same kinda thing I wonna do on youtube. Loved the vids man n subbed. I'll message ya on youtbe too

Status
Not open for further replies.