Gaming Looking for Collaborators?!

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sorry i didnt see your message, i have not been on yttalk in a while. message me your discord when you get the chance[/QUOTE] Discord is Manah#0576 Sorry i could not message you any other way sadly >.<

ZabreMMO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you happen to live in Europe I may be a potential guest as well. The only thing is I have a bit of a diesel personality so it takes me a while to be in full rhythm and I don't tend to play the flavor games of the month. I am currently on cellphone so communication is harder but I can DM my Discord later when I'm home.
I live in the United States, although I don't see that being much of an issue in terms of collaborating in videos. Feel free to DM me your discord whenever you can

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I live in the United States, although I don't see that being much of an issue in terms of collaborating in videos. Feel free to DM me your discord whenever you can
Maybe not for you, but for me. For starters I have to get away from the house most of the day because I live far from university, and with about 6 hours of difference I am mostly available in the evening, AKA your afternoon, so if you also happen to be busy it's a no way scenario. In addition I have a very slow internet connection so I can play decently only in European servers, so unless you can deal with that I'd be lagging left and right. If you really think it's not a problem I will DM you my discord link right now.

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I go by the name Zabre on YouTube. I play PC and PS4 games and would like to gather a group of friends to collaborate with on a weekly basis for footage to edit for youtube. I don't ask for a large requirement, however, I would like to set a few ground rules.

1) I am currently 21 years old. Therefore, I would like to work with someone around that age range. This means 18 to 26 years old are welcomed. I feel that this helps with comedy because we will be more capable of having the same sense of humor and will be able to relate a lot better than a wider age gap.

2) I have no filter when it comes to comedy. I feel that everyone should speak their mind when it comes to comedy. Therefore, if you are someone that gets upset and offended easily, then we are not compatible. It is better that you understand this so that you don't have to waste your time partnering up with someone that gets you upset. The views and subscribers do not matter if you're not happy making your content.

3) I only get competitive when we all agree to be competitive. I will not sweat on a game unless I am told to take the game seriously. Therefore, do not be upset when I am fooling around and we lose the match. We are here to have fun.

I believe these rules are simple and not many of you will have an issue with these rules. With that being said i would like to start this introduction by telling you my gaming experience and the games I am currently playing. I have been playing games for more than 15 years. I have won local Smash Bros tournaments and I even won a few local Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments as well. I am currently playing Overwatch, PUBG, Destiny 2, and mostly what is on sale on Steam. As my YouTube name dictates, I have a liking to MMO games such as TERA Online, Revelation Online, and Blade & Soul.

If you enjoy these games and meet these requirements, please reply to this thread or message me personally

I look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,

ZabreMMO
Make sure to add me on discord! :D Manah#0576 Derp forgot to add that!

Alathium

Reaction score
Hey man! Pretty interested, I just got back into YouTube myseelf but I'm taking it very seriously and would like to play on a regular basis. ( 18 y/o )

oohwee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man. I am on the same page as you. Id love to play sometime to see how it goes. It doesn’t matter if we end up collabong or not either but I would just like to play and meet new people. I’m 20 btw. Let me know! :)

Wrath of Kahan

Reaction score
I would love to collab on Left 4 Dead 2 so much lol

I have won local smash bros and guitar hero tournaments in my past as well

I have a half completed Destiny 2 video so that could also be a great collab, but L4D 2 has my biggest interest lol