Gaming Looking for Collaborators?!

ZabreMMO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I go by the name Zabre on YouTube. I play PC and PS4 games and would like to gather a group of friends to collaborate with on a weekly basis for footage to edit for youtube. I don't ask for a large requirement, however, I would like to set a few ground rules.

1) I am currently 21 years old. Therefore, I would like to work with someone around that age range. This means 18 to 26 years old are welcomed. I feel that this helps with comedy because we will be more capable of having the same sense of humor and will be able to relate a lot better than a wider age gap.

2) I have no filter when it comes to comedy. I feel that everyone should speak their mind when it comes to comedy. Therefore, if you are someone that gets upset and offended easily, then we are not compatible. It is better that you understand this so that you don't have to waste your time partnering up with someone that gets you upset. The views and subscribers do not matter if you're not happy making your content.

3) I only get competitive when we all agree to be competitive. I will not sweat on a game unless I am told to take the game seriously. Therefore, do not be upset when I am fooling around and we lose the match. We are here to have fun.

I believe these rules are simple and not many of you will have an issue with these rules. With that being said i would like to start this introduction by telling you my gaming experience and the games I am currently playing. I have been playing games for more than 15 years. I have won local Smash Bros tournaments and I even won a few local Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments as well. I am currently playing Overwatch, PUBG, Destiny 2, and mostly what is on sale on Steam. As my YouTube name dictates, I have a liking to MMO games such as TERA Online, Revelation Online, and Blade & Soul.

If you enjoy these games and meet these requirements, please reply to this thread or message me personally

I look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,

ZabreMMO

Reactions: Shadowmancer69

Philofhatsandgames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I saw that you have left 4 dead....I have the second one and a bunch of other games. There is a comedy gold game called Golf it, that we could play.
Oh and if you like MMO games, of course there is Warframe.
(And league of legends but I'd need a great excuse to reinstall that madness.)

ZabreMMO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I saw that you have left 4 dead....I have the second one and a bunch of other games. There is a comedy gold game called Golf it, that we could play.
Oh and if you like MMO games, of course there is Warframe.
(And league of legends but I'd need a great excuse to reinstall that madness.)
I have the second Left 4 Dead as well (only played the first one for nostalgia purposes). I’m familiar with Golf It, I just need to download it. Also, Warframe sounds like a good idea. I played it on PS4. No need to worry about League of Legends. I have no intention of playing that again

Philofhatsandgames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have the second Left 4 Dead as well (only played the first one for nostalgia purposes). I’m familiar with Golf It, I just need to download it. Also, Warframe sounds like a good idea. I played it on PS4. No need to worry about League of Legends. I have no intention of playing that again
Goody. I have golf it. I also could go and get Golf with your friends, and the other golf game with towers.

Like I said I have l4d2 and a ton of other games so...
The list is huge.

DZaw

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be down to game and make videos. I'm starting YouTube when I get back for my trip around November 10th. I have a decent pc that can run most games as well as a ps4. I'm not very good at gaming but I enjoy playing different games

Let me know

ZabreMMO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be down to game and make videos. I'm starting YouTube when I get back for my trip around November 10th. I have a decent pc that can run most games as well as a ps4. I'm not very good at gaming but I enjoy playing different games

Let me know
That sounds fun. I could play PS4 games with you if you'd like. Message me when you get back from your trip

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to join but i just turned 29 as of nov 1st would you be willing to see if we could work by chance i act alot younger then i am i would say either way i respect your decision in the matter as i like people more around my age as well so no worries! :) Thanks for hearing me out like what ya do i think you stream as well? So it seemed on the overwatch rage video great stuff but yea let me know!

Shadowmancer69

Reaction score
Hey @Zabre, I am currently 20 about to turn 21, but was wondering if you would be interested in doing some collabs with me, maybe we can become good friends! Shoot me a message on Discord, assuming you have it at @Shadowmancer69#2535

ZabreMMO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey @Zabre, I am currently 20 about to turn 21, but was wondering if you would be interested in doing some collabs with me, maybe we can become good friends! Shoot me a message on Discord, assuming you have it at @Shadowmancer69#2535
i tried to add you on discord, but it says its incorrect. I made many attempts and tried to change capitalization and a few other things to get it to add you. no luck[DOUBLEPOST=1510745638,1510745565][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to join but i just turned 29 as of nov 1st would you be willing to see if we could work by chance i act alot younger then i am i would say either way i respect your decision in the matter as i like people more around my age as well so no worries! :) Thanks for hearing me out like what ya do i think you stream as well? So it seemed on the overwatch rage video great stuff but yea let me know!
sorry i didnt see your message, i have not been on yttalk in a while. message me your discord when you get the chance

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you happen to live in Europe I may be a potential guest as well. The only thing is I have a bit of a diesel personality so it takes me a while to be in full rhythm and I don't tend to play the flavor games of the month. I am currently on cellphone so communication is harder but I can DM my Discord later when I'm home.