Short Film Looking for collaborators from around the world for a cool vid

idd like to be a part of this,
i have a canon 700d (t5i)
so, can i add you on skype r anything ?

Cool idea :) question - could I do something related more to my channel - I do music reviews so could I come to the door with headphones etc. or something?

Cool idea :) question - could I do something related more to my channel - I do music reviews so could I come to the door with headphones etc. or something?
Yes most definitely!
Just send me whatever you've done to my mail at coverdosed@gmail.com and we could probably work something out.

I'm interested. I hope you won't mind if I speak in my home language
Sure! I would need to add subtitles though. Majority of my audience are English speakers.

idd like to be a part of this,
i have a canon 700d (t5i)
so, can i add you on skype r anything ?
My reply may have been a lil misleading. I meant that skype was not needed. Just send me whatever footage you have taken and we'll go from there.

Hey, I'm interested as well. I have a new camera that's great, so I'll record something and send it to you. Is it alright if I do one of my ideas? I'll stick to your format though.

Would you put a link to our channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1421532604,1421531133][/DOUBLEPOST]I think this is going to be so cool!!

Hey, I'm interested as well. I have a new camera that's great, so I'll record something and send it to you. Is it alright if I do one of my ideas? I'll stick to your format though.
Alright! Sure. Send it right over and we'll work from there. Yeah, do something original that would be awesome but the camera angles are important. Do follow that format.
Don't forget to include your channel link in the email!

Would you put a link to our channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1421532604,1421531133][/DOUBLEPOST]I think this is going to be so cool!!
Yes. Most definitely! I've already stated it up front.

Back