Short Film Looking for collaborators from around the world for a cool vid

Cognitive Overdose

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey! Since you're reading this you're most likely interested in or would like to find out more about this collaboration.

The theme of the video is Digital Door (If you check out my channel, I do mainly a lot of vfx/movie magic videos) Anywho, the video will go along the lines of the subject having created a door that can go anywhere in the world and as it malfunctions hilarity ensues (This is where YOU come in)

What I require, if you can understand from this poorly drawn diagram below is a video of you saying some lines (I'll explain more below)

I'll require you to shoot two angles and repeating the exact same line in both angles. (So one angle is from directly in front)

And the second angle is from 10degrees to 45degrees to your left. Same as below. Eye contact must be straight and NOT at the camera, it's as if you are talking to someone.

THINGS TO NOTE: It must be waist high and between door frames.
(Best IF the door opens away from you unfortunately in this pic the door is next to me which shouldn't be there)
Highest video quality as you can possibly shoot in as I will try to blend the footage together.

Now for the scenes:-
Here are some sample scenes/ideas that I have come up with if you'd like to use them verbatim please do, if not just do your own version of it.
1.) In Austria (Or your own country) it is rude to simply open doors.
2.) While folding hands (Like in the picture) How rude!
3.) [Female] Girl in a towel. Shriek and does an imaginary slap.
4.) This is how you say Hi in Brazil (Or your own country) Gives the camera a punch.
5.) [Pulls out his gun] Point it at the camera. "Get off my property!"
6.) Hey! Who the hell are you?

After that you can add an outtro where you are waving/bowing/winking etc.

So if you're interested in doing something cool and would like to try out, do email the footage to me at coverdosed@gmail.com

Or message here if you'd like to discuss further.

Do include your channel link in with your footage, so that I can give you a shoutout for being awesome!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hmmm Seems interesting, I'm ready for this, but I don't understand the GIRL part??? Bcz I m doing videos alone only but I can do double role LOL :p :p

Reactions: FraYoshi

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I like the sixth part.... I usually say this WHO THE HELL ARE YOU hahaha all the time :p :p :p

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I could maybe do the gun part, just need someone to film.
do you have a time limit on when you need it?

Cognitive Overdose

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well, as soon as possible would be best because I would need to tailor my footage to the ones I receive. When do you think you can comfortably film it and pass it over?

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
bro you must having camera, just place it somewhere at the top, or just use tripod... I think you can do it! I will go for sixth part!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
bro you must having camera, just place it somewhere at the top, or just use tripod... I think you can do it! I will go for sixth part!
The sad part is that I don´t have an tripod, and some bad places to place the camera!
Well bro even I didnt have tripod before, what I did was, putting all the huge boxes above each other on the chair, and yes it inclined to my height :D
And cognitive overdose, I will email you these two clips after 12-14 hours!! :D

Reactions: Cognitive Overdose

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Well bro even I didnt have tripod before, what I did was, putting all the huge boxes above each other on the chair, and yes it inclined to my height :D
And cognitive overdose, I will email you these two clips after 12-14 hours!! :D
Already made some videos, If Cog will accept them that is! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1421429465,1421429048][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, as soon as possible would be best because I would need to tailor my footage to the ones I receive. When do you think you can comfortably film it and pass it over?
Have sent two videos! I hope they are qualified to be in your video!

Reactions: Cognitive Overdose